Meeting my "father"

Ikuto was standing their holding my little Iku-chan. I groaned and hit my head aginst the table. "Why does fate hate me!!" I whined. I sat back up, "Guys? This is Ikuto, my.... Umm..."

"I'm her boyfriend." He said unfazed.

I sighed, "yeah sure... Why not..." I stood to the side as three boys, Hikaru, Koaru and Tamaki stampeding towards him and started questioning him. I sat down on a chair and looked at Kyoya, "Your not gonna go ask him things?"

He pushed up his glasses slightly, "I don't need to, I have all I need in here..." He tapped his black notebook that he is always carrying around. I rolled my eyes.

Haruhi stood next to me, "so he is your boyfriend!" She said smiling.

I pouted, "no we aren't, we just.... We're close..." I mumbled softly. I looked at Ikuto answering the questions one after another with a completely straight face. "My god... This is a nightmare...." I lay my head down on the table and sighed. I turned my head to the window and saw the sun slowly setting.

I sat in my chair and sighed, "Are you done getting to know each other now?"

Tamaki ran up to me and whined, "why does it have to be a guy like him?!? He's like another twin for those two devils!"

Haruhi hit Tamaki over the head, "senpai, please get a hold of yourself.."

"Why are my daughters so mean?!" He cried in the corner.

Kaoru walked up with Hikaru, "you broke you promise..." Kaoru said pouting.

Hikaru put his arm over my shoulder, "Are you going to make it up to us somehow?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my head, "I'll.... um....." I sighed, "alright... what do you two want?"

They both smiled, "well... we want you to go out on a date with both of us!"

"WHAT?!" I looked at the twins. "why should I?!"

"Cause we like you too of course, but since your takin' by someone.." Kaoru mumbled softly at the end.

"I..." I sighed softly, "alright... I can't say no to your sad faces..." I groaned and held my head in my hands. "I hate you two..."

I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me, "we wuv you to (Y/N)!"

I sighed and saw Tamaki sulking in the corner. I got a piece of paper and wrote in it, "Are you okay? Do you like my boyfriend, daddy?"

I crumpled it up into a ball and threw it towards Tamaki's head. He looked at it and looked at me. I motioned for him to open it. He opened the piece of paper and read it and I saw him smile. I got up and walked to him and kneeled in front of him, "Daddy, do you like him?"

Tamaki hugged me and placed his head on my shoulder, "My little girl has grown up so much..." I saw he was sad and I smiled.

"Don't worry daddy! You still have Haruhi!" I giggled and Tamaki hugged me tighter.

"Thank you, my little princess. Also, your boyfriend is very... interesting..."

I smiled and rubbed his back, "thank you daddy~"

He relaxed his arms and stopped hugging me. I felt a new set of arms wrap around my waist and fluffy soft hair touch my cheek, "Can my girlfriend and I leave now?" I turned my head and saw blue hair.

I reached up and played with his hair, "I don't see why not, can we?" I looked at Tamaki.

He glared slightly and Ikuto, turned to the side with a pout, "fine.."

I left Ikuto's arms and hugged Tamaki again and kissed his cheek, "thank you daddy~"

He blushed and smiled, "j-just go.."

I smiled and held Ikuto's hand and pulled him away, "So, where are we going?" he asked me.

I smiled and led him outside, "Somewhere..."

-back at the host club-

"mew!" All eyes were on Iku-chan.

"Alright, who forgot to give the cat back?" Haruhi said.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses, "Who had it first?"

Haruhi raised her hand, "then I gave him to Mori.."

"Then Mori gave it to me!" Honey says, "then I gave it to Hika-chan"

"I gave it to Kaoru.." Hikaru looked at his brother.

"I gave him to Kyoya.." Kaoru looked at Kyoya.

"And I gave the animal to Tamaki..." Kyoya said.

Everyone turned to Tamaki, "and I gave it to...... uh oh..."

~END~

Sorry that they are all kinda OCC.

Please vote and comment your opinions on the story and what kind of date should Ikuto and (Y/N) have?