Ouran

Its been a week since I came back to Ouran. Amu and her friends were coming today. Ikuto might follow them but I don't mind that much. I'm just worried about Tamaki.

-timeskip-

(Amu's pov)

Me and my friends arrived in Ouran. The school was huge and so pretty. Ran, Miki and Su said they didn't sense an x-egg for miles, and they didn't know why, since the school was so big and there wasn't even one. I then saw (name) by the gate in shorts, a tangtop, with a leather jacket over it, a belt that hung loose on her waist, and ankle high one inch boots. (i hope I described that well enough for u guys to get an image)

-(name)'s pov-

I saw Amu and her friends and waved. They came up and I smiled, "now we have to hurry before people see me, I am already late for my activities.." They nodded, not understanding but complied anyway. I quickly walked up to music room 3, I opened the door and roses flew out like usual. When I stepped in everyone turned to me and I took off the sunglasses I was wearing and some of my regular clients came up to me, "(name) please go out with me!" And "I love you (name)!!" Was heard through the group of boys.

I smiled at them, "I will be right with you once I change," I bowed my head and caught the costume the twins threw at me. (Pic above) I came out a little later and some of the boys collapsed. I smiled nervously and looked at Amu, Tamaki then introduced Amu and her friends. "Everyone!! This is our sweet princess, (name)-chan's little sister and her friends!" The guys looked at them and murmured amoung themselves. Some of the girls said the guys weren't as good looking as the Hosts making me giggle. I led Amu and her friends to my area and had them sit. The boys sat around me. One had his head on my lap, one on my shoulder and another behind me. I smiled at them all, "are you 3 my clients for today?" One blushed and had to hide his face and the other 2 could not speak properly. I smiled at Haruhi and 'he' came over, so did his clients. I hugged his arm, "Haru-kun~ I missed you~" Haruhi blushed and our clients swooned as we entertained them, then Kyoya told them we were closing and they left after making quick appointments. I sighed and moved away from Haruhi. "Kyoya, why do we keep doing this stuff?"

He looked at me, "our clients like a love scandal..." L

I rolled my eyes, "can't it be Tamaki or you? Why Haruhi?"

He shrugged, "Haruhi is the new rookie just like you. It just makes sense, also the guests voted on you and Haruhi as the perfect couple" I sighed and wiped off my make up. Hikaru sat on my right and Kaoru sat on my left and helped me clean my makeup.

Amu looked at me, "what kind of club is this..." I glanced at Tamaki as his eyes sparkled and he started explaining that the host club is, "A place for handsome boys, with too much time on their hands to entertain girls, who also have to much time on their hands."

They looked at me, "(name) is a girl though..."

Tamaki smiled and hugged me tightly, "(name) is our hostess, she does the same things, but with boys who have too much time on their hands."

Kyoya scribbled something down, "more people equals more financial money for Tamaki's events...."

Amu slowly nodded, "what a strange school, but it explains why there are no x-eggs in this area, I guess..."

I shrugged, "x-eggs aren't a big problem here" Honey walked up to me and I picked him up and put him on my lap. He sucked his thumb and slept on me. I pet his head and Mori sat down.

I smiled and then leaned on Kaoru, "Kao-chan~ I'm tired..."

He pet my head, "who are you staying with tonight?"

I sighed, "draw sticks!" Tamaki got the short stick and sulked in the corner. Kaoru got the medium stuck and Hikaru got the longest one. "I guess I'm staying at your house, but in Hikaru's room." Kaoru pouted and ate a cracker on the table. The rest of the day was spent hanging out with Amu.... what I didn't notice was someone watching us from the window....