Saving him

"Sure you can bring the cat home, neither me or dad minds?"

-From Haruhi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(heads up: this story doesn't follow the original story where Amu saves Ikuto)

I pet the kitty on its furry head, "your so cute~" I giggled and watched it drink water from a small bowl. I was sitting in the living room playing with the kitten. Dad went out shopping and mom, Ami and Amu were going to be home soon. I was leaving to go back to school tomorrow so tonight was going to be a feast. I giggled and kept playing with the kitten. Coco and Rolo were having a starring contest for some reason. I kept my attention on the kitty, "what should I name you?" I pet his head softly. I heard the door open. I turned and saw my mom and my two sisters. I smiled and waved to them, Ami hugged me tightly and so did my mom. Amu smiled and hugged me after the other two were done. I picked up the cat and went into my room, "you need a bath.." I went into the bathroom and turned on the water, and set the temperature to luke warm water. I let if till up about 5 inches high. I put the kitten inside the tub. It tried climbing up the tub and mewed helplessly. I smiled softly, "I know baby, I'll be done soon.." I washed it with some soap I bought the day before and gently washed away the soap, trying not to get the water into his eyes or ears. After he was done with his shower, I put him on a towel on the ground and emptied the tub. I dried him softly with a towel and put the hair dryer on low and dried him gently. I smiled and placed him on my pillow. He fell asleep and I went out on the balcony leaving Coco and Rolo to look after him. I looked out at the sky and sighed, "I wonder if I can ever see him again.." I placed my head on my arms and watched the sky, looking at all the stars.

Coco came up next to me, "Ran, Miki and Su told me to give you this..."

I looked at it, "Did they write this themselves?" Coco nodded and went back inside.

"I know you don't want to hear anything about Ikuto, but while we were away, Ikuto has been using his violin to extract x-eggs.. We don't know what is happening and neither does Yoru. Amu thinks its from his violin, but we can never keep up with him because we are occupied purifying all the x-eggs he's corrupted."

-From Ran, Miki and Su

"Please help him, nya" I looked up and saw Yoru with tears in his eyes, I smiled softly and held my hand out and hugged Yoru to my chest, "I'll help you find him.."

~time skip: late at night when (your name)'s family is all sleeping.~

I picked up the kitten and put him in my bag gently. Yoru stayed in the bag with the kitten, just in case it wakes up and wants to play. Coco and Rolo were floating around my head, trying to find his presence. Rolo floated in front of my face, "I found him.."

I smiled and nodded, I looked down and  picked up Yoru and had Rolo and Coco stay in my bag. "Yoru, wanna chara transform with me?"

He looked at me surprised, "Really?!"

I smiled, "he's your master, you should be with me when we bring him back"

He smiled with tears in his eyes and did a chara transformation with me {pic above: picture from "Tokyo Mew Mew"}

I jumped on the roof and followed the strong presence of x-eggs. I reached a pier. I saw couples all on the ground unconscious. I could hear the sound of a violin. I turned my attention to the sound. I saw Ikuto standing at the top of a lighthouse with a horde of x-eggs surrounding him. I jumped and landed at the base of the lighthouse. I opened the door and quietly walked up, keeping my eyes out for danger. I finally reached the observation deck (the place of the lighthouse where the light is, what's that called? I'ma keep calling it observation deck..), went out to the overlooking balcony and jumped up onto the roof. Ikuto stopped playing and turned to me, his eyes were blank showing no emotion, "Ikuto?" I left my bag inside the observation deck. I slowly walked towards Ikuto and he didn't move or react.