Picnics

It has been a week since Kukai transferred over to Ouran. He has made many friends, especially on our sports team. He attempted to join the Host club, but Tamaki didn't want any more people, or guys, to influence his two most lovable "daughters." For me, I have been  getting requested by a "secret" admirer. I knew it was Ikuto after the few hints he always left when I was requested. A cat keychain on the first meeting, chocolate cats on the second and the latest, a card with a cat and inside it was written, "Nyan!" I smiled and mumbled, "In retrospect... I should have figured it out after the keychain..." I smiled and walked towards our new meeting with my two Charas hiding/sleeping in my bag.

-timeskip-

I arrived at the next meeting location, a beach. I walked down the path and saw a blanket with a picnic basket and rose petals scattered about. I laughed, "wow... this is so cliché..." I sat on the blanket and relaxed. "I love my life~!" I smiled and layed down.

I felt something cover my eyes, "guess who?"

I smiled, "my secret admirer?" I heard a laugh and the light returned and the first thing I see is a mess of blue hair and cat ears. I giggled, "well, what have we here? I believe its a cat"

I sat up and looked at him, "hows school?" He asked me.

I smiled, "I miss vacation"

He layed down and put his head in my lap, "you could just skip you know...."

I rolled my eyes and flicked his head softly, "I'm not you"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I miss you (name)..."

I blushed softly, "me too..." I placed my hand on his head and played with his hair, "every part of you is like a cat isn't it?"

He shrugged, "don't know, don't care..." he yawned and fell asleep in my lap. I giggled and kissed him softly blushing, "Love you, Ikuto...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Srry for the short chapter!