He loves her?!?

I blushed realizing that I loved Ikuto and that I kissed him. I bit my lip softly nd looked around, hoping no one saw or heard that. I suddenly heard a rustling nd looked behind me as a bird flew off. I sighed and relaxed. I looked at the time, realizing it was getting late. I softly shook Ikuto awake and said I needed to go home and do homework. He seemed annoyed by the mention of the word "homework" but said ok.

-timeskip: 2 weeks later-

It has been about 2 weeks since the last time I talked or met Ikuto. Rolo and CoCo don't like coming to school with me since they would rather stay home and sleep, also they get lost all the time. Today there is a host meeting about what we should do over the weekend, "oh how I love Friday meetings..." I mumbled quietly. As I walked to music room 3, Kukai walked next to me with his hands behind his head and earphones in his left ear. I sighed and when we arrived I opened the door to see Haruhi hanging out with Mori and Honey while Tamaki was sulking in the corner, Kyoya was recording something in his notebook, and the twins were on the side making fun of Tamaki. I walked over to Kyoya and sat down, "Is it Friday or..?" he nodded.

"It is, but you know how it is with these guys.." I nodded. Kukai was talking with his chara on a random table. He then looked at me and motioned me over. I walked up to him and sat next too him, "yeah?"

He looked at me then back down, "(name), how do you feel bout Ikuto?"

I thought quietly, "I have feelings for him, I guess...."

He nodded, "yeah.... about that.." he showed me his phone and I saw a photo that Tadase sent him about Ikuto an Amu kissing sent by her charas.

I clenched my fists and looked at him, "thanks for the info.." I got up and sat down on a different table and looked at Kyoya, "is it bad that I now think of the twins as angels?"

He looked at me stoically, "yes, yes it is." I sighed and leaned back against the the chair and looked at the ceiling and thought about Ikuto and the picture of him and Amu.

-time skip: one week after-

I haven't heard or seen Ikuto for three weeks total. I ignored it since he was also in high school. I was at Haruhi's house doing my math homework. Haruhi tapped my shoulder, "hey (name) how do you say, 'I am from Japan' in English?"

I thought to myself, "I think its, I am from Japan" I said in English.

She nodded, "thanks"

I sighed and finished my homework and muttered in English, "If I never see Ikuto again, then it's too soon..."

~~~~~~~

srry for not updating guys!!! I hope I can make it up to you!!