Paris

That night two of us ended up staying the night at a nearby inn. While I was on a train back to Ouran, Ikuto went home to tell Amu about him leaving. He said he didn't need to pack since all he needed was money, his violin, and the egg. Then again, this was all 4 years ago.
Now I am attending a college in France with the twins. The twins are majoring in fashion, and I am majoring in Theatre/Entertainment (aka Singing, Dancing, modeling, acting, etc. [you can change if you want something else]). We were studying in France, Tamaki and Haruhi were studying in America, Mori and Honey have graduated and have their own respective jobs, Kyoya has been finally acknowledged by his father and was a candidate in taking over the company. I was in my dorm room with the twins since they were next door and we had a door connecting our two rooms, which I opposed to them installing. They were both making dresses for a spring line project. I was reading a script for a role I was offered by my acting professor for a student film for a film festival.

"Hey (y/n)?" I turned to Hikaru.

"Yeah?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Do you think you can model my clothes when the three of us get super famous?" Kaoru said before Hikaru could open his mouth.

"Depends on what clothes your making me wear.." I said suspicious of those two. They just smiled and continued to work. I got a message on my laptop and opened it.

"You have been invited to the wedding of Tamaki Suoh and Haruhi Fujioka.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: (random date)
Person of invite: (Y/n) (l/n), Kaoru Hitachiin, & Hikaru Hitachiin"

I read it aloud. "They are getting what now?!?" Hikaru said and rushed to my side with Kaoru close behind. I looked on my calendar and saw that I was free on their wedding day.

"It's in coming up soon..." I said to the twins. They simply nodded re-reading the message over and over again.

I sighed and sent a accepting reply saying that we will atend the wedding. "Knowing Tamaki...vhe might go overboard. But Haruhi is probably used to it by now..." Hikaru said to Kaoru. They both nodded and went back to work.

~timeskip: night time~

It was night out and I was making dinner for the three of us. It was beautiful in France at night. Especially since we are in Paris. I looked up and saw out the window the beautiful sights. (Pic above) I smiled and kept cooking. I made (fav. Food) with (fav. Drink). The twins will eat whatever I make them since they don't want to go out and eat. We have been living in Paris for 4 years. We are all trying to get the best education possible to achieve our dreams. We are gonna be in the university for at least until we get the highest degree we possibly can with the majors we have chosen.

While we ate we talked about random things. Mainly about the upcoming wedding. "What should I even wear.." I sighed and thought. The two smiled and looked at me.

"We could help ya pick (Y/n)..." They said in sync.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe... But I want to pick first." Thwy just nodded and we all continued eating. I picked up my phone and went through photos of us during Highschool graduation, orientation, etc. I stopped on a picture of a sleeping blue haired cat. "Ikuto..." I said softly. It has been 4 years. I have waited for him in those 4 years. Amu has gotten texts from Ikutos sister Utau, telling her about where Ikuto has gone and Amu passed those messgaes to me. Since I changed my phone number, since I can't use my Japanese number in Paris. I put my phone down and continued eating.

~timeksip~

Kaoru was cleaning the dishes and Hikaru was helping me read lines.

Beth (Y/n): I don't get why I have to marry this man Ben!"

Ben- brother (Hikaru): its for the family. We have been over this. If you marry this man than you don't have to live the same fate as us. Beth, you can finally be free"

[Ben puts hand on Beth's shoulder: Hikaru places his hand on my shoulder while reading the script]

Beth (Y/n): "I don't care! You and mom are going to be sold and I may never see you again! I don't want that!!"

[Beth samtarts crying: I start to cry]

[Ben kisses Beth's forehead and hugs her: Hikaru kisses my forehead and pulls me into a hug]

Ben- the brother (Hikaru): I loveyou Beth. So does mom. You are my little sister. There is no more hope for me and mom. You are our hope, alright?"

[Ben wipes Beth's tears and looks into her eyes: Hikaru does that]

[Beth sniffles: and I do]

Beth (Y/n): "I don't want to... I know I have to... But I dont want to see you both get killed... [Beth holds Ben's hands in both of hers: and I do so with Hikaru's hand] I was sold to this rich, conceited prince.. And I was lucky he found me pretty enough not to kill, but if no one buys you or mom at the auction.. They will kill you!
[Beth puts Ben's hand over her heart: and I do so]
I don't want to see you both die!"

[Ben takes away hand and places a strand of Beth's hair behind her ear: he does so]

Ben- brother (Hikaru): Beth, sweetie.. I love you and so does mom. We love you very much. Marry the prince and be happy. We will be alright. I promise you."
[Ben smiles at Beth and stands: he does so]

[soldier1 comes in and pulls Ben away by the chains]

[Ben turns back to Beth and smiles: he does so]

"goodbye Beth..."

[Beth cries into her chained hands and hears the sound of Ben being auctioned and no buyers. Suddenly a gun goes off. Beth slowly stands up and looks out of the bars on the slave carriga and sees Ben surrounded by a pool of blood and a blonde man with a postol.]

Beth (Y/n): "BEN!"

The scene ended with that and I stood up and dried my tears. "You both are good." I turned to Kaoru and smiled.

"Thanks. I never knew Hikaru was such a good actor though." I lightly hit his shoulder as he gets up off the ground.

He smiles. "Your going to be a great actor! Your character is so good to. I feel bad for this Ben guy though, killed off in the first 5 minutes.." Hikaru shakes his head, "poor guy"

I smiled and nodded, "yeah.." The two left soon after and I went to bed. "What to do, all well" I turn off the light and look out the window and into the sky, "good night Ikuto...."

~Ikuto's pov~

I looked down at my small suitcase on my bed. I sighed and picked it up and headed to the airport with a plane ticket in hand. "Paris, here I come..."