Ikuto AKA: Stupid Cat

Last time~
I shoved a cookie into his mouth, "go to bed you baka neko!"

~~~~~~~

I sighed and relaxed on my chair playing a game on my computer. "(name)!!!!" I turned my head away from my computer and saw it was Amu running to my room from across the hall.

"Amu, don't run, your gonna trip" she tripps on the carpet and whines, "told ya so~" I smirked and she popped back up blushing.

She saw Ikuto on my bed and almost freaked, "(n-name)? Where did he come from?"

'Oh right,' I thought, 'she doesn't know I made him come here....' I smiled, "I found him in your room and dragged him here so mom and dad wouldn't find out"

She laughed nervously, "please don't tell dad!"

I smiled, "don't sweat it, so why did you run in here so fast?"

She laughed nervously, "I wanted to know if you were free tomorrow..."

"why..?" I looked at her curiously.

"I wanted to go to the Amusement park with some of my friends from school, and dad said only if you and your friends from your school come along..."

I sighed, "I am free tomorrow but I'm not sure about my friends... I'll give you an answer before dinner." she quickly nods and ran into her room, probably to pick an outfit to wear. I sighed and shook my head, "falling in love at such a young age... what has this world come to..." I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned and saw Ikuto pouting in his chara form.

His tail swished left and right annoyingly, "pay attention to me~ nyan~!!"

I felt his forehead and pushed him onto the bed, "baka neko! Go to sleep! You have a fever"

He pouted, "yada~!" I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he cuddled up to my leg, "nyan~!!" I sighed and pet his head as he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Srry ik Ikuto is ooc but I can't remember what happened in some episodes so I have to fill them in with an ooc Ikuto.. pwease don't hate me ❤️❤️