"I can explain"

I was on my way back home from Haruhi's house at about 7:00 pm. I went to the train station nd bought a ticket, I sighed nd mumbled, "I just had to get tricked into spending the weekends with dad while Mom, Amu and Ami went to Hiroshima for a vacation...." I sighed and played games on my phone.

-skip (boring) train ride-

I waited for a taxi and then finally got one nd told them my address and they drove me. I relaxed against the seat nd listened to the music on my IPod. After about a 15 minute ride, I get out of the cab nd saw my dad nd he paid the driver nd basically shoved me into the house. I got in and put down my backpack. I saw that dad had ordered some pizza and he smiled at me, "(name)-chan?"

He asked me. "Yeah dad?"

He smiled, "welcome home baby girl..."

I was surprised but then smiled, "I'm home daddy..."

He hugged me, "you have to visit more..." I smiled and sat down at the table nd my dad sat next to me. He started talking about Ami and Amu in their schools and their friends.

-timeskip: after dinner and a shower-

I walked into my room nd layed in my bed with a baggy shirt and shorts. The shirt I was wearing was Ikuto's he just left it here nd forgot to take it with him. I went to my balcony nd looked into the sky and breathed in the fresh air. I felt hands cover my face making me tense then I heard a breathy whisper against the shell of my ear, "guess who?"

I relaxed nd frowned, "leave me alone Ikuto..." I shook his hands off and went into my room.

He followed me nd held my hand, "whats wrong?"

I turned and crossed my arms, "whats wrong is that you kissed my sister!"

He looked at me shocked then his face becane blank, "do you have any proof?"

I glared at him, "I don't think my friends would lie to me about something like this"

He looked away nervously, " look.. (Name)... I can explain..." I sighed and looked at him, then I told him my decision...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think?
Yes or no?