Cute...

I texted the others and only Tamaki, Haruhi, and the twins were free. I went down and saw Amu playing with Ami, "Amu, my friends said yes for the Amusement park." She smiled and looked at dad, "so can I go?!?" He looked around nervously then hung his head, "fine..." he then slowly sulked and walked into the other room. I smiled and saw mom in the kitchen cooking dinner, "need help mom?" She looked at me and smiles, "that would be a great help actually!" I smiled and helped make the dessert.

-time~skip-

After dinner I got some chocolate chip cookies, fried fish, and rice. I went into my room and saw Ikuto was sleeping cuddling my blanket. I smiled and put them on my nightstand and shook Ikuto, "Iku-chan, wakeup... It's time to eat your dinner" He groaned and rolled over. I smirked and got a marker. I started doodling on his face. I drew whiskers and used a red marker to give him some "blush." After about half an hour he woke up. But found me asleep on his chest.

-Ikuto's pov-

I just woke up... but I can't get up... I look down and see (name)'s head on my chest. I felt my face burn hot at her cute sleeping face. I saw the food on the table and felt that it was cold already. I sat up slowly and her head slid onto my lap. I carefully reached over and ate some of the food. It wasn't cold but wasn't warm either, like the food was barely able to hold in the heat it had left. I ate the whole plate and played with (name)'s silky soft hair. I smiled and blushed, "your so kawaii..." I leaned forward and was about to give her a small kiss when..