Arrival

~Ikuto's pov~
I finally landed in Paris and it was already morning. I got in a cab and asked them to take me to a hotel, "thank god I know a little French.." I thought to myself. It has been so long since I last heard or seen from (Y/n). I missed her so much. Amu told me she went to college in another country, but didn't tell me where. I looked out the window as people and cars passed by. I felt myself falling asleep.

~timeskip: (Y/n)'s pov~
I finished my audition for the role of Beth in the new student film. "I hope I get the part..." I said to myself. I looked at my watch, "Those two are probably waiting for me.. Better hurry then." I quickly made my way to Mcdonalds. (Do they have that in Paris??? All well) I saw the twins on a table eating a burger with some French fries. I went up and placed my stuff down. "I'm gonna order something and be right back.." I grabbed my wallet and stood in line. I ordered (burger) and an oreo Mcflurry (change if u want). I stood on the side after paying waiting for my order. I played with my headphones. I looked at my phone and hummed softly. When my order was ready, I took it and sat down at the table.

"If we add a layer of sky blue here it will look more natural, but if we do it might also look weird together with all the orange and red.." Hikaru said showing the sketch on his phone to his brother.

"If we don't add the sky blue then the whole outfit will look more like summer and not spring. We should add green. It seems like green would resemble spring more than blue." Kaoru said touching a few buttons changing the sky blue into green.

Hikaru looked at the picture and shook his head, "none of these colors seem right.." He sighed and placed his phone away. "We are missing this ONE outfit and we can't figure out what to do with it. If we don't have it done, we get an D on this assignment..." He munched on a French fry. I kicked their foot with my own.

"Wanna come over later? I'm free today and you could argue at my place rather than in public" I said eating/drinking my Mcflurry. The twins nodded and finished their food. I finished my burger and grabbed my stuff. (Pic above is what ur wearing btw)
When we reached my form room the twins fell onto my couch and sighed dramatically in sync. I sat between them and pet them both on the head, "want me to help?" They both nodded and whined. I smiled and put my bag on the coffee table and they showed me the sketch. "Hmmm... I think the sky blue and green are a good idea, but your right about it not looking right.." Kaoru and Hikaru had their heads on my lap. They both had one arm around my waist and the other was poking my legs as if it was a piano. They usually did this when they couldn't think of any ideas, so I was used to it already. "Why don't you make it pink instead of red and maybe try yellow instead of orange?" I clicked a few buttons and showed them both. Kaoru took the phone, looked at it then passed it to his brother who passed it to me.

"It too simple. We want out of the box ideas..." Kaoru said and burried his head into my leg more. Hikaru nodded.

"Then... What about this?" I clicked a few buttons making the outfit pink with purple ripples and faded orange ruffles. I said and showed them. Kaoru looked at it then passed it to Hikaru with a small smile.

"I like it" they said at the same time. I smiled and played with both of their hair.

"Relax for now, you work way too hard for your ages.." I said softly.

"Hey you make us sound like we are extremely old, like 40! I am only 20!!" Hikaru whined. Kaoru nodded in agreement.

I smiled, "well I am only 19."

"Your 20 in a few months" Hikaru said and stuck out his tongue at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly. I looked to the left and saw my cat Iku-chan sleeping. "That cat is getting big.." Kaoru said. I nodded and looked at my cat again. "It's used to Paris.. Its a luxury cat!" Kaoru said.

I laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah.." I relaxed on my couch and looked at the ceiling. Coco and Rolo disappeared, they have been gone ever since my midterm in my first year. I haven't seen them since. I assume it's because I grew up. I saw the twins had fallen asleep and I decided to sleep as well.

~Ikuto's pov~
I finished unpacking and I just got out of the shower of my hotel room, "Paris is beautiful..." I looked out my window. "What are you doing right now (Y/n)? I hope your doing well..." I got dressed and went to sleep. "Tired and bored. I'll search for my dad in the morning..."
~~~~~~~~~~
Will they meet? Will they not? Comment on what you think.
Plz vote!! And comment about other stuff!! 🙂🙃🙂🙃