Wedding

(Above is your dress)
Me, Hikaru and Kaoru were one of the first ones to arrive. Kyoya was already here with Tamaki. The three of us walked up to them. "Hi!" I hugged Tamaki and Kyoya.

"Long time no see." Hikaru said.

Tamaki was nervously playing with his fingers. "My god... What if something goes wrong? What if it starts raining? What if it starts snowing?! What if a meteor hits right before Haruhi says "I do?!" He rambled walking back and forth. Kyoya hit him on the head with his clipboard.

"Nothing will go wrong. It's too sunny for any rain. It summer, so it definitely won't snow." Kyoya said.

"And a meteor won't hit on your wedding day before she says "I do" Kaoru said. I laughed at Tamaki's nervousness.

"Kyoya, where is Haruhi?" I asked.

"Upstairs getting ready. You can go help her." He told me. I nodded and made my way upstairs.

I looked through the rooms and finally found the one Haruhi was in. She was getting her hair done currently. "Haruhi?" I said. She turned and saw me and smiled. I went up to her and gave her a small hug. "Congratulations on your soon to be marriage" I said.

She laughed, "I can hear Tamaki panicking from up here." She said smiling.

I laughed, "yeah, he is extremely nervous."

"Yeah me too.. I don't think I can do this?" She said quietly looking down.

"Can't do what?" I asked peering t her face.

She then turned to me with a scared look. "How am I going to walk in these heels?! They are so tall! I might fall and ruin this whole thing that Tamaki worked so hard to plan." She said slightly embarrassed.

"Your going to be fine." I put my hand on her shoulder, "its your wedding day, smile and leave your worrying until after the after party. Cause then Tamaki will listen to everything you will have to say. If not, I'll beat him up till he can't be recognized by even the Government." I said darkly.

"Heheh, thanks.. I think.." Haruhi said.

~timeskip~

The guests all arrived one by one. Haruhi was getting some final touch ups done and I was fixing my hair a bit. The other bridesmaids were putting on their heels. We were each handed our bouquets.

Just as we were leaving, Haruhi said to me, "Oh, and I also invited your cat like boyfriend."

"Wait, you what?" I turned to ask but she was already walking ahead of me.

I made my own way down and stood in my place. I was escorted by Kaoru, Haruhi by her father who seemed to be trying not to cry, the other bridesmaids were being escorted by their dates. I sat down and watched as the ceremony progressed.

~after the "I do's"~

Everyone made their way to the dance hall. I was so happy for those two. After what they have been through, they are finally together. I saw the rest of the Host club on the side. "You all owe me money." I said happily.

"I wish I hadn't made that bet.." Hikaru whined and passed me 100. Kaoru and Kyoya did the same. Honey and Mori also passed me 100.

~5 years ago: the bet~
"I bet all of you that Haruhi and Tamaki will get married to each other before all of us can find girlfriends or boyfriends." I bet them.

"Deal!" They said with nearly no hesitation.

~present time~

I smiled and put he money in my wallet and out it in my purse. As the party went on, I was looking around for Ikuto. "Was she just joking about inviting him?" I said drinking some cider.

"Joking about whom, kitten?" A quiet voice said by my ear. Before I could turn around, I felt arms wrap around my waist, "you look beautiful tonight. But you look even better without all that stuff over your face.." I smiled and turned around to see a mess of blue hair.

"Now, such a naughty kitty. Hiding from me.." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Aww cute." I turned and saw the twins with a camera. They snapped a picture and ran off. "We're keeping this for blackmail!!" Hikaru said as he ran away with his brother sorta laughing behind him.

~to be continued~

-sneak peek-
"Ikuto... I.."

"Don't say anything"

"But.."

"Shhh..."
"Just leave it to me, trust me alright?" I felt his hands on my waist rubbing small circles.

"Alright.. I trust you.."

"Good girl. Now lay down and enjoy yourself" I felt him kiss my forehead.

I felt his fingers travel over my entire body and I let out a small moan.

"Don't make any noise now... Or they might find us, and ruin our fun.." His voice sent shivers over my body.