Tresure Hunt

I woke up to see that Ikuto was gone. I rubbed my eyes and looked around and saw no sign of him. I saw a not on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Follow this hunt to get what you seek, from the moon and back, your next clue is in a sack.

"A sack?" I muttered. I looked around and saw a small sack on the kitchen table.

Number 2, so smart are you, time flew by as quick as can be, go to your room and follow the candy.

I did as told and opened my bedroom door to see candy stickers on the ground. I giggled and followed it to my closet. In the closet, was a dress.

I saw a note on the inside door of the closet

Wear this dress to your next clue, its only a few. You are as beautiful as a morning flower, find your next clue at the tower.

I smiled and put on the dress, and made my way to the Eiffel Tower. When I got their, I saw Hikaru with a bunch of red roses.
"Hello princess." He said smiling and kissed the back of my hand.

"Hello, are you my clue?" I asked smiling. He smiled and gave me the roses.

"To find your prize, look with your eyes." He said simply.

"My eyes?" I looked up and around and saw a balloon in the distance. I looked at Hikaru and he nodded, telling me I was correct. I walked towards the balloon and saw more behind it. I followed the ballon trail to a lake. I saw Kaoru.

"Took you long enough." He said happily.

I smiled and gave him a hug. He put a flower crown in my hair. "My clue?" I asked hoping this to be my last.

"Congrats. For this is your last. Follow the twins and you will win." He said. Hikaru appeared behind him. They put a blindfold over my eyes and they each held one hand and carefully pulled me along. I was then stopped. The blindfold was taken off. The two of them stood in front of me smiling. "We love you.." They said and hugged me.

I smiled and nodded. "I know.. Did he set this up?"

They smiled and nodded. "Turn around." They both said.

I did and saw rose petals on the ground, candles on the ground, and Ikuto with a small smile on his face.  I also saw my family, and friends behind him in pretty dresses and nice clothes.I covered my mouth with small tears in my eyes. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "Since I laid my eyes on you, I would think of the days until I would make you say I love you.." He muttered softly brushing a stray hair out of my face. I smiled and sniffled a bit. "I hope you liked this little adventure for it won't be our last. I just want to get this over with fast.." He said smiling with a blush. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. He wiped some tears off my face and held my hands as he bent down on one knee. "(Full name), will you make me the happiest cat in the world, and marry me?" He asked me.

I nodded quickly and he wrapped his arms around me in a hug and spun me in a circle. He set me down and my family came up and congratulated me. I showed Ami my ring cause she wanted to look at it.

"Sweet!" She squealed and ran off to tell mom and dad about the ring

"Sweet!" She squealed and ran off to tell mom and dad about the ring. I turned to Amu.

"It's a beautiful ring." She said to me.

"Yeah, so what about you and your love life?" I asked nudging her shoulder. She looked down blushing and looked at Tadase. I saw that he was blushing as well. I smiled and hugged her tightly, "good luck with him." I smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me.

Tamaki, Kaoru and Hikaru were giving Ikuto "the talk" while the others were congratulating me.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and a face burried into my neck. "I'm exhausted..." He muttered softly.

I smiled and held his hand with my own and rubbed his hand with my thumb.

We all went to a restaurant to celebrate and we had the time of our lives. The adults drank, others had apple cider if they couldn't drink, we ate a high class dinner, etc. Everyone went back to their hotels or homes or dorms. Ikuto and I were walking the streets under the light of the moon and stars. Ikuto was holding my hand with our fingers interlocked with each other. We walked in a comfortable silence with my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait to get back and cuddle in the bed.." I heard Ikuto whisper.

I giggled and tip toed and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait for our wedding." I mumbled and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you kitten~" he said and pulled me into his arms.

"Love you two, my own black cat." I said. I felt his head on mine and his arms around my waist.

After we got home, I changed out of the dress and into my pajamas. Ikuto changed into a button up white shirt and baggy pants. He lay on the bed and stretched. He turned and propped his body up with his elbow and motioned me to join him. I jumped in next to him, and cuddled into his chest. I felt his fingers comb through my hair and his heart was beating extremely fast.

"Good night Ikuto.." I whispered looking at him.

" 'Nite." He said softly and kissed me and we both slept.