Epilogue

~5 years~

"mommy!!! Look!! It's daddy!" I turned to our little girl, (d/n).\

"Aw, it really is

"Aw, it really is." I said looking at the TV and it was talking about Ikuto and his latest performance in England. 

"When can daddy come home?" She asked me holding my hand.

"Dad'll be home before your birthday party. Don't worry about it." I looked up to see it was (S/n) on the second floor.

" I looked up to see it was (S/n) on the second floor

(S/n) was adopted by us when he was 10. He is now 15. At the time, me and Ikuto weren't ready to have our own baby, so we decided to adopt. (S/n) looks so much like me that it's a wonder he is adopted.

"Bro!!!!" (D/n) ran up and hugged him. "You finally woke up! I thought you died!" She said.

"Why would I have died?" (S/n) asked laughing a bit.

(S/n) also is a deep sleeper, even more than his lazy cat like father. "Alright, alright. (D/n) go put on your shoes, we have to visit Aunty Amu and Uncle Tadase today. They got a puppy remember?" I asked and she nodded and ran to get some shoes.

"Bye mom." (S/n) said and hugged me.

"Have fun volunteering." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I will. I'll come by auntie Amu and uncle Tadase when I finish." He waved bye and left the house. (S/n) volunteers at the adoption center from time to time to play around with the other kids.

~timeskip~

I got a text on my phone and looked at it. "I'll be at Amu's in 3 hours."

"(D/n) are you excited about your party?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Can we keep auntie and uncle's puppy?" she asked me.

"Oh, ask daddy when he comes home." I said and she nodded.

When we got to Amu and Tadase's house, it was decorated with balloons and streamers. A puppy then ran up to the gated door and began barking.

 "It's a puppy!!" (D/n) yelled and opened the gate and the puppy jumped on her, licking her face

"Be careful (d/n)." I said as I picked up the puppy and (d/n) ran inside behind me and closed the gate behind her. We went into the house and I put down the puppy and (D/n) ran inside chasing around the puppy, playing with it.

"Hey!" I turned to see Amu.

"Hey." I smiled and we both hugged.

"How have you been?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I've been great! You?" she asked.

"Never better." I said and we both sat down.

"Where is Tadase?" I asked her.

"He went to pick up Kukai and his kids from soccer." She said and leaned back into the couch.

"And his wife?" I asked.

"Oh, she is..." she glanced at (d/n) then leaned in to my ear. "Utau went to pick up Ikuto at the airport." she whispered.

"Ahh, I see." I nodded and sighed. "It's been so long since I've seen everyone." I said.

"By the way, has (D/n) met your school friends?" Amu asked me.

"I was lucky enough that I work with the twins. We have many models and us 3 are designers and since I'm also a model, they said to me, "We can't have you work on such an important day. Take the week off." Is what they told me" I said to Amu.

"You're lucky that (S/n) is responsible enough to cook and take care of (D/n) when you fly out of country for fashion shows and the such." She said.

"I'm happy to work with them." I said looking down. "Haruhi and Tamamki moved to England." I said and showed her photos that Tamaki sent me of their twins, and of Haruhi. "Kyoya is on business trips all the time, he's currently in America with Mori and Honey. I think they said, to research more about the common food of other countries." I said laughing a bit.

"You're friends are always fun to listen to." Amu said and the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!!" (D/n) yelled and ran to the door and tip toed to reach the lock and opened the door.

"(D/n)!!!" I heard Kukai yell.

"Kuku!!" (D/n) screamed and I saw Kukai carry her in.

"Hey Kukai." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey you 2." He smiled and then let his kids go play with (D/n).

An hour or two later, (S/n) came and said he was going to play with the kids. After another hour, the sun had set and (D/n)'s party was just starting to wind down since the kids were getting tired. "Mommy, when is daddy coming?" she asked me rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon." I smiled.

The doorbell then rang again. "(D/n), do you want to open it?" I asked her and she nodded.

After a few seconds, I heard screaming. "Daddy!!!!!!!" I turned to see Ikuto and Utau at the door. The rest of the night, Ikuto was being dragged around by everyone doing various games and drinking and eating a bunch of random things.

When it was finally midnight, (S/n) carried (D/n) into the car, and me and Ikuto said our goodbyes. Ikuto was already sleepy, and so I drove. When we finally got home, (S/n) carried (D/n) up to her room then bid us goodnight before going to sleep himself. Me and Ikuto went into our own rooms. I changed into a more comfortable pair of clothes and lay on the bed. 

Ikuto finished his shower and crawled in next to me. I lay my head on his chest. "I'm so tired..." he muttered.

"You okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I ran my fingers through his hair and I saw him smile.

"I miss this... I missed you..." he muttered.

"Just sleep dumb kitty." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

He simply smiled and hugged me closer. "I love you." he whispered into my hair.

"I know. I love me to." I said and I felt him pinch my cheek and I laughed a bit.

"Why did I marry you.." he sighed.

"Because you love me." I teased and he smiled and kissed me.

"Whatever.." he whispered. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.." he mumbled.

"me too.." I said to him.