❁~-----------❥--

After this morning's little get together, we all slowly began to disperse. The guys had a practice to go to that night, Julianna had to go check on the venue with the other girl, who I found out is named Sierra. She is Knox's younger sister but also went to university with Lincoln which is why they appeared to be closer. Julianna offered for me to tag along for a girl's trip, but I had to begin fixing up the studio for Monday.

Julianna also mentioned that I had a scheduled fitting for Monday around lunch time which fit my routine a little more than Saturday's early morning one.

Theo was silent for most of the morning, adding something here and there or talking occasionally with one of the guys about hockey. But I think the wedding talk was dragging on him a little more than usual and I could see Julianna was a little sad that her brother wasn't super enthusiastic about the wedding at the moment.

Around noon, everyone was gone except Knox and Parker. Both of them took a seat at the table at some point during the buzz of conversation, so we're now just sitting in silence at the table. I was leaning back against Theo's chest and he had his eyes closed, probably thinking about something cause his mouth would quirk every so often.

"So Winnie," I pulled my eyes from Theo, bringing them to meet Parker's amused ones. "I wanted to apologize." I begin to shake my head, but he holds up a hand to stop me. "I should've tried to convince Cade a little. I mean I was a huge advocate for Winneo."

I scrunch up my nose, "Winneo."

"I liked Thwinnie." Knox interjects, "Sounds like The Weenie and I think that's adorable, right Cade?"

Theo groans from behind me, "Can't we just have a little bit of peace and quiet. I have a headache." He sits up a little, I move to give him room to lean forward as he grabs the glass of water.

"What're you thinking about so much that has your head hurting?" Knox asks more serious than before as he takes in Theo's demeanor. "If this is about my mom, T it's-"

"It's about this wedding." Theo mutters, cutting Knox off. Knox sits back as he takes in the words, exchanging a glance with Parker.

The air in the room had suddenly gotten a little too heavy for me to continue feeling comfortable on Theo's lap at the moment, so I shifted to move off. Theo squeezes my hip, turning me slightly to face him, "You don't have to leave." I think part of me knows that he actually means that he wants me to stay, but I just send him a reassuring smile.

"I just need to stretch is all. Not going anywhere."

He nods as he lets his hand slip from around my waist. I stand and walk to stand behind his chair, placing my hands on the chair. Theo leans back, pressing against my knuckles. I think this is something that seems to really be eating away at him and he just seems to want my touch in some way.

"My brothers and I have always had issues with Liam." I feel a slight bit surprised by this confession, but remain quiet. I think I did begin to notice the tension whenever those two were in each other's presence, but I didn't think it was common amongst all three brothers though. "Jules isn't the youngest of our siblings, but she's the only daughter. My dad always told me to watch out for her and I'd feel like I was letting him down somehow if I didn't at least attempt to figure out if Liam is actually true about my sister."

Knox nodded, but Parker had frozen in his chair at the sudden turn of this conversation. I eyed his body language, trying to pick up on what had caused him to act this way.

"I think we've all noticed Liam's weird sense of priorities." Knox nodded towards me and I shifted a little under his eyes. "Winnie here might have a little to do with that." When I go to move back, he quickly shakes his head. "Not your fault though. I think Liam just believes that he can have both Julianna and you. Even after he gets married, part of him might always..." Knox trails, as his eyes shift to Theo.