❁~-----------❥----

"Liam, I don't want to talk-" I try to push him out of the doorway as I go to close the door, but his hand catches it.

"Why? Is someone here?" His voice is dripping with malice as he pushes roughly against the door, the doorknob slipping from my hand. "Is it Theo-" His words get cut off as he takes in Kate and Julianna who are still sitting on my couch.

"Like I said," I hissed out as I walked around him to point towards the open doorway, "I don't want to talk to you right now. Leave." Trying to put as much emphasis into the words in hopes he gets the message.

I've never said no to him.

Liam stares at Julianna for a second more from over my head before bringing his eyes to meet mine. "Great, you know. That makes this easier." He lets out a huff of laughter, shaking his head slightly.

My nose scrunches at his dismissive manner, "You need to leave, Liam. Julianna, nor I, want you here right now." I raise a hand to push him back out the door, but he catches my wrist bringing me towards him roughly. I yelp as I try to yank my arm back, coming up short as his grip only tightens.

I've never said no.

"Winnie," His breath brushes across my cheek and I twist my head as his lips land on my cheek. "You have to know that I've always been in love with you. You were just always so oblivious to it, so I thought this would finally get you to see it. I did this for you. For us. I needed you to notice me."

"Let go of me." I hissed. "What makes you think you have the right to kiss me, Liam?" I hear movement behind me, before Julianna's hand is pulling Liam's hand from my wrist.

"What the fuck is your problem, Liam? Are you that dense? Winnie doesn't want you, she's with Theo." Liam growls out, shoving at Julianna. His grip loose around my wrist, allowing me to reach out to steady her before she could fall.

I want to say no.

"Winnie, come on. I already said I need to talk to you. Don't make me beg here." Liam laughs as his eyes scanning my face. "You owe me at least the chance to speak my truth. I've done everything for you, Winnie."

I'm saying-

"No. I don't owe you shit." I turn to level him with a glare, "Get the fuck out of here, Liam. If you so much as touch her or me like that again-"

"What?" He laughs, "You're gonna tell your boyfriend?" He sneers, "Please, the guy doesn't scare me." Liam goes to grab my arm again, but a hand grabbing ahold of his shoulder jerks him back.

"Funny, I was debating on whether I should swing by again before my practice began. Guess my instincts were correct." Theo says darkly, shoving Liam towards the door. "And trust me, I would be scared if I were you, Liam."

"Yeah I think so too." Knox says as he pulls Liam all the way out of my apartment. He's holding a box of donuts, a smirk on his face as he holds them out to Kate. "I brought donuts for you. Mother approved and everything." He sends her a wink.

"I thought you said something was up with Kate." Theo turns to me, a frown on his face. "Why is Jules here?" Ignoring Liam's presence as Knox blocks him from entering.

"Ah..." I hesitate, my eyes flickering to Julianna. "Yeah, she is here."

"I asked if I could come by." Julianna steps forward, wrapping her arms around mine. "I wanted some girl time and-" Her eyes travel to Liam who turns to walk away, but someone else stops him.

"Where are ya going, Liam?" Parker wraps an arm around Liam's shoulders, pulling him to my apartment door.

"The AC-"