❁~-----------❥----------❥

❥~ warning: explicit to some degree. skip if you don't like these scenes~ otherwise enjoy~

(note: really bad at things like this ;^; but just wanted to attempt; so that's another reason you might wanna skip~ it's mainly just sweet + cute more than explicit explicit~) 

--❁--

"Uhh," I hesitate as I glance down at my body. "I'm not exactly fantasy worthy." I say as I take in all the flaws of my body all at once.

He sighs, "Did I ever say what my fantasies were?" I blink as I look back at the door.

"Okay." I say as my cheeks heat up, the spray of the hot water causes my body to heat up at a faster pace.

Theo shuffles behind the door for a second, "Are you sure?" He wanted a more confident response from me.

"If you don't hurry up, I'll have to do it myself." I say, which seems to be confident enough as I hear the door open. I turned to allow myself time to work up more courage as I hear him begin to undress.

Before I knew it, the door to the shower opened as his arm wrapped around my waist. I gasped as I felt all of him brush against me. He reached around me to grab my shampoo and held it in front of me, "Can you..." He trails.

He didn't need to finish his sentence because I already knew what he wanted. I held out my hand and he squeezed some shampoo into it. I took a deep breath and turned in his hold, his body rumbled as I now pressed even closer to him than I have ever before. I rubbed both hands together before reaching up and running them through his hair.

His green eyes held mine as he let me wash his hair. "Parker told me that I was an idiot." He chuckled as he leaned lower so I could run my hands over the hair at the back of his neck. "God, Cade. A lady just said she was going to go shower and you're sitting here still talking to me." He mocked Parker and I giggled, biting my lip as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I thought I'd have to spell it out for you next time." I whisper as I pull his head under the spray to wash off the soap. "Good thing Parker is my bestest friend," I ran my hand across his collar bone, letting my fingers brush the thin chain. "Saving me from future embarrassment."

He chuckles as he reaches up to grab the conditioner, squeezing some into his hands and mine. While he runs his hands through my hair, I do the same for him. We silently wash each other, just enjoying each other's company.

"Benji," He murmurs as he steps forward, pressing me against the wall, his hand sliding across my stomach. "How about I teach you another thing?" He asks as he pulls away from me to reach for the door to the shower.

I tilt my head as I see him wink as he exits, picking up his pants. He pulls something out of the pocket and then begins to make his way back to me. I let my eyes drop for a moment and I gulp, I had seen it before when he gripped himself that night. But the difference it made when his hand wasn't around it...he was huge.

He enters back into the shower, the thing in his hand catching my attention as he comes to stand in front of me.

A condom.

My cheeks heat and I feel my knees become a little weak. His knuckles brushed over my hip and I glanced back up to meet my favorite green eyes.

"You can say no." Theo says, his smile soothing my worries a little.

I bite my lip, "It's not that I don't want to." I let my eyes fall across his shoulders, trailing across his tattoos that wrapped around his arm. My eyes continue further down. My pulse quickening, "I feel like you're going to be a bit disappointed." I whisper, hoping the water will drown out my words.