❁~-----------❥

❥~ warning: explicit to some degree. skip if you don't like these scenes~ otherwise enjoy~

(note: really bad at things like this ;^; but just wanted to attempt; so that's another reason you might wanna skip~ it's mainly just sweet + cute more than explicit explicit~) 

--❁--

He tsks, "Princess, if you wanted me to fuck you..." He brought his mouth to my ear, bringing it between his teeth, applying a slight bit of pressure. "Then all you had to do was ask."

And just like that he used his other hand to slide me forward, my legs ending up on either side of him. "Wrap your legs around me." A demand. Which I happily obliged. I was up off that counter and being tossed softly onto the bed before I could even wrap my head around what was fully happening. 

He went to turn off the bathroom light which left a soft glow on the room from the bedside lamp. I eyed it, hoping he'd turn it off too. Much to my dismay, he made his way to grab something instead, never even looking at the lamp.

Theo reached out a hand to me, silently asking for mine which I gave with no complaints. But he didn't pull me up, he just pressed a small package into my palm before tugging his shirt off. 

I allowed my eyes to scan his body and marveled at how perfect it was. It obviously wasn't perfect perfect, due to bruises and scars from his years of hockey. But even if others would consider them imperfections, I'd see them as what makes him Theodore Cade Montgomery. He was always going to be perfect to me.

I glanced down at what he had placed into my palm and gasped slightly as I saw an X printed on it. I had an idea what condom sizes were like, but I was also a virgin who had never actually seen what the sizes actually meant. I could feel my breath pick up and I pulled my lip between my teeth.

"You know what that is, right? Someone has fucked you before...right?"

His questions caught me off guard and a blush settled on my cheeks. I quickly nodded so as not to slow down the pace of this as I don't think I would've been able to handle it. "I've had sex before." I rushed out a 'I swear' upon seeing his wary eyes and his hands retreating from his zipper. He didn't need to worry that this was my first time or that I was freaking out slightly at the fact that I couldn't tell if what I was wanting to happen was because I really wanted it or if some of the alcohol still lingered causing me to think this way. But currently a part of me, a pretty big part of me, really wanted it to be Theo to have my first time with.

"No...not sex, sweetheart." He leaned down and the bed sunk as he placed one his knees on the side of me. "Fucked. Made you orgasm. Gone down on you. Made you orgasm again. After care. The whole hundred yards." I gaped at him like a fish as I pondered his question.

I wondered if the question that popped up in my head would make him run or continue, but I decided it didn't hurt to ask. "I can orgasm more than once in a night?"

He groaned as he flipped onto his back and I felt defeat pinch at my stomach. Before it could settle though, he reached over grabbing my waist and pulling me to straddle him. 

Theo stared up at me with a look that I didn't understand. He was judging me. Okay, maybe judging is too harsh of a word. But he was certainly assessing me. His eyes were scanning every inch of my face. Then as if he found something or a lightbulb went off in his head. He let out a sigh as he squeezed my hips. 

"Rock against me, Benji." 

I tilted my head, confused. Instead of pushing me off, or asking why I lied, or something that was not him telling me to rock? again him. Theo pushed against my hips and I gasped at the feeling that rushed through me. I could feel myself already getting worked up down there and he only did one thing. "Continue." Another demand which I felt completely compelled to please.