❁~-----------❥-----

Once the guys left for practice, Kate had to excuse herself so she could go home and check on her cat. She said she'd be back, but I told her to go get some rest and come back in the morning if she feels up for it. Julianna and I decided we just wanted to munch on the donuts Knox brought by, while we watched cheesy rom-coms.

Julianna has been dozing in and out, her feet are curled under her as she leans against the arm rest. She had nodded off onto my shoulder, but woke up with an apology before moving to the other side of the couch. I had laughed and told her she could stay but she just shrugged it off saying that I was probably exhausted and that I needed to rest too.

To be honest, I think my mind is too active to go to sleep quite yet. Plus I was waiting for a certain someone to pop by after his practice.

The credits of What to Expect When Expecting had just begun when there is a knock on my door, I glance to Julianna who doesn't move an inch before I press the home button on the tv. I make my way slowly to the door, this time checking who it was through the peephole before I open it. I feel butterflies fill my stomach as my eyes run along the completely disheveled look of Theodore Cade Montgomery.

"Hi." I greet him in a whisper as I open the door, "Julianna is sti-"

I don't even get to finish my sentence before Theo wraps an arm around me, lifting me slightly as he enters, closing the door with his elbow. His bag falls to the ground beside the shoe cubby while he reaches back with his free hand to click the lock into place.

His lips press to mine in a heated greeting and I moan slightly into it, melting instantly into him. Theo's grip tightens, pulling another moan from me before slipping his tongue against my own, deepening the kiss. He groans as our teeth hit slightly from the haste of the kiss and I blush as the feel of him presses against my stomach.

I pull back, gasping as Theo buries his face into my neck, releasing a sigh which heats me up more. "Hi." I say again, stupidly. My face is hot and I feel a bit lightheaded from the kiss.

"Hey." He mumbles against my neck, sending tingles throughout my body. My nipples perk up and I cringe, trying to will them to soften so he doesn't see how much my body reacts to even the smallest of actions from him.

I don't know how long we stayed standing there in front of my door, but I don't think I really cared too much. It was an innocent interaction between us, just standing there wrapped in each other's embrace. But Theo seemed to really need this, so I let him take what he needed from me while I basked in the warmth he provided.

"You're still wearing my clothes." He mumbles, pulling away to glance down. "I could get used to seeing this a lot more often." Theo smirks as he plays with the shirt, "Maybe you can wear my jerseys some day..."

"Would it make you happy to see me wearing your number?" I ask as I step back a little more to allow myself breathing room.

"I think it might be the fact that my last name will be there that makes me the happiest." His green eyes brighten under the soft glow coming from the lamp on my side table.

My heart flips as more butterflies fill my stomach, "Oh." Is all I can seem to say. He laughs at my reaction as he begins to tug me towards my room, glancing at Julianna who was still passed out against the arm rest. "Come on, let's get some sleep. I'm exhausted."

We don't get far before another knock is at my door, I glance at it before looking at Theo. I was a bit puzzled and he seemed to be as well. He steps up to it and checks who it is, letting out a huff of air as soon as he sees who is at my door. Theo unlocks the door, pulling it open, "It's late."

There stood Parker, his hands were shoved into his pockets and his head was down. I eyed him curiously, leaning against Theo's back to block the breeze that comes through the open door. "You okay, Parker? Did something happen?" I ask as I take in his overall demeanor. His head lifts as soon as he hears me and I send him a smile once his eyes meet mine.