------~❁

Theo

--❁--

"Benji," I yawn against the pillow, "Come on. We still have to swing by my place so I can change and check on Rosco."

Winnie has been in the closet for the past 15 minutes getting ready and I have been trying my best not to fall asleep. After we finished cleaning up, I set an alarm and the two of us crashed on her bed. But Julianna ended up calling us an hour into our nap, saying that close family and friends were requested a little earlier for a talk.

I was tired and honestly a little upset that my alone time with Winnie was shortened, so here I was whining at her to hurry up. Because the quicker we got through this, the quicker we would be able to come back to either my place or hers to sleep.

"I don't know, Theo." She sighs as the door opens. I let my eyes slowly make their way to her, but sit up immediately as soon as I take her in. "I think those donuts must've really gotten to me. I'm a bit poofy, huh?"

I shake my head, "No, Benji." I stand, words failing me as I gap at her.

She turns, her eyes wide as she takes in my reaction. "Is it that bad? I knew I should've pushed Julianna to return it." Winnie begins to make her way back into the closet, but I wrap an arm around her waist.

"You've always been beautiful to me, but you've absolutely stunned me with this one," I whisper as I press a kiss to her cheek. I pull her towards the hall, "Let's get going before I change my mind and we just stay home."

"Wait!" She pulls against my hand and I stop to turn to her, "I'd prefer if this was kept between you, Parker, and I. Is that okay?" She mumbles as she pauses in covering it.

I nod, "If that's what you want. I'll message Parker and let him know to keep it under wraps." She sends me a grateful smile as she continues ahead of me. I pull my phone out of my pocket and send a quick text to Parker before an idea comes to mind as I stare at the phone in my hand. I whistle, which catches her attention again, before raising my phone and taking a quick photo.

Her eyes widen, "Did you just-"

"I did." I smirk, "It'll be my new home screen." I hold my hand out to her, "Would be my lock screen, but some of the guys check the time with my phone and I'd rather they didn't get a glimpse at our moments."

Winnie sighs before bringing herself to me, placing her hand in mine. I pull her along, "You're gonna be okay with Rosco while I change, right?" I ask as I swipe my keys off the counter, pulling us out of the door.

"Yeah," She locks her door, "Speaking of Rosco, who takes care of him while you're away?"

"Uh, Sierra and Julianna switch off between our houses except for Linc's place. He has a lizard which only Sierra can handle." I glance back at her to see her looking at her studio. There was a sign that was on the door and I paused, "What does the sign say?"

She shrugs, "I didn't really want to go back in while you were gone. So I've been avoiding it by placing a sign that says I'm on vacation."

I nod, "We'll check it out tomorrow, okay?" She mumbles her agreement as I pull her to my car.

"So do all the guys have pets?" Winnie asks as we begin our journey to my house.

"Yeah, I have Rosco. Knox has two boxers who are quite the crazy little duo. And Parker has a golden who is the sweetest dog I've ever met." The radio quietly plays, "Linc has two cats and a lizard. Oddly enough, I think he said they all get along quite well. And lastly, Seb has recently gotten a new kitten, who I've never seen since he got the little guy like 3 or 4 months ago."