❁~-----------❥-------

TW // mentions of sexual assault. nothing graphic and doesn't go too far, but descriptions of actions may be triggering.

- - -

Freaking out probably wasn't a good thing to do in this situation, but I couldn't seem to pull myself together. A sob pushes through my chest as his pounding continues, he keeps saying things like I was begging for his love and that he needed me just as much as I needed him.

The sound of his knocking comes to a stop as his feet shuffle a little in front of the door, "Come on, Winnie. I didn't mean to scare you." He moves a couple of paces from the door. "Your gallery was pretty great, huh? All these amazing pieces." I moved a little forward, my ears straining to hear what was happening.

"Such a shame." I think I hear before the sound of a canvas ripping fills the air. A sob spills from me as I rush to the door, slamming my fist against it.

"Liam!" I shout, my voice shaking. "Don't you dare! Those paintings aren't even all mine. People paid for those!" I shake my head, my fingers pressing to the lock. "They made them."

"Come out then." He chuckles, "I get bored sometimes." The sound of something crashing to the ground causes me to jump a little.

"You need help, Liam." I try, my plea meeting deaf ears as the sound of another painting being torn travels through the mostly empty studio. "Liam, please!" I beg, my forehead meeting the door.

His footsteps grow louder as he comes in front of the door, the sound of shuffling can be heard as he pushes something under the door. I gasp, "No." I whisper as I kneel, letting my fingers brush over the Ferris wheel. Or what was left of it.

"Come on, Winnie." Liam taps against the door, "Or it's the sunflower piece next." My stomach squeezes and I gag on nothing as my breathing becomes labored once again.

"Please, stop." I beg, my blood felt cold and there was a grip on my heart as I imagined the sunflower piece being torn to pieces.

"Open the door then."

I glance at the lock, pulling in a deep breath as I work up the courage to unlock the door. I had a small idea of what Liam was capable of now, but who knows what'll happen now that I've upset him like this.

I wince as I slide the lock, the door immediately swinging open knocking into me. I gasp at the pain that sears through my side, his arm sliding around my waist to stop me from falling. "That could've been bad, Winnie. Wouldn't want you falling, now would we?" Liam whispers against my ear, my body recoiling from him.

My phone rings for a moment and I glance back at where I left it. My eyes zeroing on Theo's name popping up. Liam sighs as he drags me out of the room, letting me see the mess he had created. But a cry left me as I saw the scraps of what was left from the sunflower painting.

He had already destroyed it.

"You said you were going to leave it alone!" I try to pull away, but his grip tightens around my arm. I cringe at the pressure.

He shrugs, pulling me along. "It was the first one I tore. Must've slipped my mind."

I shake my head as I stare at all the hard work that Liam destroyed. My heart squeezes at the thought of having to tell people that their pieces were messed up because of me. How could I have stupidly risked their stuff like that?

Liam turns to me, "You were this innocent girl. Who belonged to me. Everyone knew it, that's why no one approached you in college." He sighs as he pulls me closer. "Untouched. Only supposed to be spoiled by me." He laughs, his hand sliding up my arm to my neck. "But you just had to go and let Theo touch what belonged to me."