11

TW: sexual assault

My head hurts. It's hard to open my eyes but I try. I'm on a mattress on the floor. When I have fully opened my eyes I try to sit up. Resting my back on the white wall.
It's almost empty in here. Other than the mattress there is unopened boxes on the corners. On the box beside me there is one glass of water and a sandwich.

I stand up to get to the door that's in front of me. "Help!" I scream as I kick the door. I bang on it a few times but no one answers. I fall back to the floor now crying. I've never been this afraid in my life. I don't even know where I am, for how long I've been asleep, or who these guys are. Ezra is probably not even looking for me since he hates me so much. Maybe they took him too.

I'm so worried about him. What if they killed him. The old me would be very happy about him dying but now I'm terrified. What if he's dead. I keep thinking.
I cry for what feels like a decade. When a man in a white suit enters the room.

"Hello sweet girl" he says stepping a bit closer. The two guards outside watching every movement.
I stand up and walk up to him. "Who the hell are you?" I say voice shaking. I try to look as brave as possible but I don't think it's working.

"Calm down bitch, you aren't going to be taken care of if you make me mad." He says looking down at me. His ice blue eyes looking through me. So scary.

I look around the room to find some object that can hurt him. "Don't worry your room will be ready in a day or two, we did not plan to have a visitor so soon" he says as I cut in.
"I'm not some fucking doll you keep in a room, and I will absolutely fucking not listen to a word you say." I step closer and look him dead in the eyes.
"I am Ezra Perez wife and you will not lay a hand on me, he will find you all and punish you for what you've done." I say and this time it comes out harsh and scary.
What am I even saying, Ezra won't be looking and here I am telling this man lies. But I think it worked because he looks at me in shock.

After a while he says "With you by my side I can get the Perez to do anything. I saw how he couldn't shoot you at the event. He's weak and will give me what I want in return for you." He pauses then says "and besides you will have a lot more fun here."

I spit him in the face. He looks at me in anger as he storms out the room, locking the door.

***

Almost  a week has passed and I am still in this room. For each day that goes I start to doubt Ezra. Will he ever come and save me? I try to keep my hopes down.
The door opens and the man in the white suit makes a motion with hands for me to follow him. I walk beside him with the guards behind us. "I never got your name" I say as I keep walking.

"I never said it" he adds.

"What is it" I ask so I can tell Ezra who to kill when he finds me. If he finds me.

"Ronald"

"Where are we going?"

"To my bedroom" he says smirking and with that I know what's about to happen. I stop in place.

"I want to go back" I say but the guards keep pushing me forward.
"Keep walking or this will end bad." He says and I can't do anything other than keep going and hope for the best.
We walk past what I think is the living room and we are now standing in front of a door. "You guys can stay here" he stops the guards from following us any further.

It's big and white. I stay where I am and look around for any way out. The windows would be a good option if it weren't so high up. It's way too far to the ground.
"Will you please let me use the toilet" I say and sighs but nods. I walk fast to the bathroom and lock myself up.

There is no window in here. Fuck. I stay in here for five minutes when he knocks on the door. "Come out now princess"
I want to puke at how disgusting that sounded. "What will you do to me" I ask afraid.

"Only one way to find out" he says and suddenly the lock turns. He opened it from the outside. Shit.

My heart is beating so fast and my breathing quickens. He opens the door and I push myself up the wall as he walks fast towards to me. I try to go in for a punch but fail when he catches my arms pushing them up to the wall.
"Please" I beg. "Let me go" I say terrified of what will happen.

He smirks as he presses his lips on mine. I try to move my face but it's hard when I can't move. He kisses my neck and touches me in places he shouldn't. I try to push him off with my feet but the small space making it impossible to kick him.
I beg him so many times as I cry. This can't be happening. There is no way for me to hurt him. I can't get away. He keeps touching me and seconds later he yanks my top of.

He looks at me once and the hunger in his eyes says this is not going to stop anytime soon. I cry but it's like he can't hear me.
He drags me by my arm to the bed and throws me on it. Pushing my neck down the mattress that makes it impossible to move. I feel so week. Like my father always told me.

With his other hand he takes off his pants. I cry and close my eyes. Please let it be quick.

But before he can do anything else. The door flings open. Ronald lets go of me and I take something to cover my body. Ronald looks scared for once. His arms goes up when he realizes all his guards are taken by Ezra's.
In a blink of an eye Ezra pulls the trigger 3 times all of them hitting Ronald.

He falls to the floor gasping for air. Blood all over the floor. "Burn in hell" Ezra says as he shoots one last time. He dies. I won't stop crying. I sob so fucking much it gets hard to breathe. Ezra walks over to me.
With no hesitation he takes off his shirt and gives it to me. It's too big so it covers my body and I stand up. I'm still in shock. Ezra's hands go to my face making me look at him. "Did he.." I stop him and shake my head. "No, no you got here just in time" I tell him and cry as I lean against him.

We walk out of here and never look back.

Are we seeing a change in Ezra? He would do anything for Amelia!