28

People are everywhere. It's not like a teenage party more like a rich people party I would say. I sit beside Ezra on this big couch. He talks to a man called Marco. He has a own company apparently and Ezra does some business talking with him. "I'm going to get us something to drink" I say to Ezra then standing up. I get us two glass of wine when I realize men are looking. Boys my age. Ugh not today please.

One of them comes up to me. "Looking hot today" he says giving me a wink. I show the boy my ring. "I'm married so back of" I say. He does thankfully. On my way back I see some girls has gotten close with Ezra. A girl sits where I was seated before. She laughs like a fucking pick me at everything Ezra says. He isn't even talking to her. He's talking with boys his age one of them being Adan. Thank you for one familiar face. It's dark in here but I can totally see that she is trying to push her boobs up his eyes. I walk over to where Ezra sits and sit on his lap. "Here I got you wine" I say taking a sip from mine. The girl eyes me up and down jealous.

Ezra doesn't mind me getting comfy on him. He leans back on the sofa then strokes my leg with his thumb. "What was this for" he then asks. "Oh nothing just thought red head here was bothering you" I say making sure she hears it. She rolls her eyes then walks away. "Who's the jealous one now" Ezra says smiling. I thinks he likes me being jealous. I stand up to get back to my seat but Ezra pulls me back on his lap. "Give me a second" he says and I do.

"Adaaan" I say and give him a fist bump. "Are you drunk?" Adan asks and I shake my head. "No why would you think that" I say because I'm not drunk. And don't plan on being today. "Want a drink?" I ask him. He nods and I give him my glass. People talk and laugh the whole night. Ezra's hand goes to my inner thigh all of a sudden. I feel heat go through me. "I can feel your pussy throb" he whispers. No way guys can feel that. "It's normal it's just your body reacting" he says adjusting himself. Was that for me or him. What does that mean. Is he. I mean I can feel him too. "Are you..."

"I'm dying here" he says tilting his head backwards. "I haven't done anything" I say innocent. "Love. You've been moving your hips on me for the past hour" he says.

I smile because of how much he's struggling. I kiss him making sure everyone knows he's mine. "Get a room" some boys yell from the other couch. We break the kiss both smiling at each other. "Wanna get out of here?" I ask and without hesitation he takes me in his arms and stands up. Walking out this building.

***

He sleeps peacefully beside me. We had much fun tonight. But he might have ripped my dress when he took it off. So no more use for that one. I trace his face with my fingers. Everything about him is perfect. He opens his eyes. "Why are you so far away" he says then strong arms grips me under the sheets and pulls me to him. Sometimes I wonder if he only likes me for the sex. I mean I love our sex but I have feeling for him and I'm so scared he doesn't feel the same.

We stare at each other for a while. "What are you thinking about?" He says putting away a piece of hair that was on my face.

"You know when we first met" I say. "Mhm" he mumbles. "Back when we never knew the possibilities of what would come of us" I say blushing.

"We never knew that there would be an us, isn't it crazy how the world brings people into our lives when we least expect them. Almost like it's fate" I say.

"Us?" Ezra asks and suddenly I think I have said too much. "No I don't know why I said that, forget it" I say but he takes my hand holding it close to his heart. "I liked that" he says.

"And to think we hated each other at first" I say smiling.

"I never hated you" he says and I give him a yea sure look.

"Seriously I never did, I think I hated myself so much that I hurt you. When you left I was so empty. I somehow missed the person you shaped me to be. And yes everything would be so much easier if I could hate you but no matter how hard I've tried I cannot seem to do so."

He pauses to take a breath. "I hate talking but it's so easy with you. I hate hugs but like to be held by you. And waiting... god I hate waiting but would wait everyday for you" he says making my heart melt.

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever told me" I say making an aww face. I like whatever we have become. It's fun and crazy. How a forced marriage could become to this beautiful thing. It's a strong bond we have. Even though I'm scared of what the future has for us but I'm pretty sure my heart will stay with Ezra.

Hope you guys likes this! Aren't they just so cute?!