18

Ezra sleeps beside me. His perfectly shaped face sleeping peacefully as I think about the things he said. It makes me so sad to know that he's been holding it all to himself.

He wasn't born evil. Nobody is. But I guess when everyone is telling you one thing you start to believe it. And Ezra believed that he was nothing more than a brutal, cruel killer. To me he is much more. And he will never have to feel alone as long as I'm here.

"Morning" he says still sleepy. I give him a smile then get up from bed. "Good morning, slept good?" I ask. He answered with a sleepy nod. "I've never seen you this tired before" I say.
I get up from bed
"Oh wait, did we" he looks at the bed then back at me. "Ezra nooo behave" I say crossing my arms. "I dont know what got into me last night, I can't remember much but I want you to forget the conversation we had." He says.

"Its fine I'm here for you..." I get interrupted by him. "No I don't want to talk about it, just forget it" he says then gets out of bed. What is up with him. For the first time ever he's shown emotions and gets angry at me for being apart of it. What the hell.

"Seriously are you going to be mad for opening up to me." I say as we keep walking. He doesn't answer. We reach the front door and he gets out. "Don't let her out before I've gotten away" he demands his guards and before I get a chance to follow him out the guards stop me.

I know they won't let me out now so I decide to go back up to my own room. Asshole.

Later I hear the door open. "Son I'm home" a manly voice says.

Kendric. I don't know what to do. He's been gone for so long that I forgot about him. Why is he back all of a sudden. I walk back downstairs. "Oh Amelia, I thought we got rid of you, since you're here, where is Ezra?" He says. What did he mean by that. Got rid of me.

"He's not home sir" I say trying to sound as sweet as possible. "I see well then you go back to the kitchen and make me something." he says. Excuse me did I hear they right. I will not obey an sexist man like him and absolutely not make him any food.

"I don't like the way you are speaking to me mr Perez, you can go make yourself some food if you are hungry" I say not thinking of the consequences. Although I forget who I'm talking to.

"What the hell" he says snapping once with his finger then pointing at me. His one guard walk fast up to me. Then grabs me by my arms holding them from behind. I try to break free but fail. "Hey stop it" I say. "Take her to the back yard" Kendric says walking first. At the back yard the guard throws me to the floor.

I start to get flashbacks from when father used to throw me like this. "You should know your place" Kendric says. Before I can get up he throws himself over me. Pinning me down to the ground. He is so heavy I feel it hard to breath. "I can't breathe" I say trying to get him off of me. "Oh yea you should've thought about that before you talked to me." He says then hitting me once in the head causing it to bleed.

"You make my son weak and for that you will pay" he says then placing his hands around my neck, starting to chocks me. I can't even yell. I can only just lay here and cry until I die. I gasp for air.

"Let her go father." a manly voice says. Thank god. Kendric releases a little but keeps his hands where they are. "Get the fuck off of her!" I've never heard Ezra with such anger. His voice making even me jump.

Kendric gets to his feet. "You fool are you really going to disrespect your father for one of your sluts" he says.
"You raised me to be like this father" Ezra answers walking towards me.

I hold my own neck trying to get in the fresh air. "You have three seconds to get away, and I swear I will shoot if you are not gone by then 1..."

Kendric is gone before two and I can take a deep breath. Ezra gets down on the grass with me.
"Let me look" he says grabbing my chin to move my head towards him. I cry out of relief now.
"It's fine he's gone" he says.
"I know I just...I just thought it was the end for me, I was going to die" I cry. He pulls me to him then lifts me up. "I would never let that happen" he says making sure I feel safe.

He walks me to the kitchen and puts me down on the counter. Then grabs some things and walks back to me. He pushes my legs open for him to fit in between. "Oh." I accidentally let out. He smirks making me blush. "You liked that, huh?" he says.

I did but I can't let him know that. "Weren't you mad at me" I say changing the subject. He starts to clean my forehead since it's bleeding.

"No it's not that" he says trying not to make eye contact. "Then what is it, why won't you talk to me about your feelings" I mumble.

"I've never let my guard down, never and I think I'm scared to do so. I want people to fear me but you don't, and it scares me because how can you be okey with me. To deal with my shit." he says trying to focus on the wound. He puts a bandaid on my forehead. "Well you deal with mine." I say.

"I don't even know why I want to tell you things, you're so easy to talk with. Even if I'm not much of a talker." He pauses thinking for a moment if he wants to continue to tell me all of this.
"I think about you a lot, things I want to do to you and I don't think you would want that." He says.
"You don't know how hard I'm keeping myself from touching every part of your body right now" he says. I'm speechless.

I take his face in my hands making him look at me. "You can touch me" I mumble. His face is surprised like he did not expect that. "What?" he says.
"I want you to touch me" I say and in a second his hands go to my ass and press our bodies together.
"Is this fine?" He asks making sure I want this.
"I want this" I say and make a noise when we meet. Our jeans being the only thing between us. Even from the layers of fabrics I can feel that he is hard and big. He unzips my pants.
Taking them off.
He then lays kisses down my body until he reaches my underwear. I moan wanting more.
He takes my panties off and lays his head in between my legs.
I grab his hair showing him exactly where I want him.
"You look so fucking good from here love" he says.

I haven't been able to write because of school but I'm back and some good chapters are on its way! Hope yall are ready!