20

Well nothing more happened last night. I finished and Ezra was very happy to help me out. God he gives me butterflies.

Ezra booked our trip and it will be so much fun. We have packed a bag each and leave soon. We will be gone for two days.

I text my mother about our plans and she says to be careful. I grab my bag and head downstairs. Ezra is already waiting outside. When I step out he opens the car door for me then he gets in the driver seat. He seems a little tense but hides it. After all it's not an normal trip he's got a lot of work and will probably have to have a good plan to get what he wants. I usually ask about his work. He does what needs to be done, I am more than happy to help but he likes to do it himself.

"I'm happy I could come with you" I say looking out the window as he drives. "Well I thought I needed you if I lose control." He mumbles. I smile. I like that he can calm down when he is with me. He never looses his temper when he's with me.

"Okey so I didn't know what dress to bring so I bought two. Do you think the black or red one will look better" I say as I show photos of both of the dresses. "You look good in whatever you wear love" he says sounding like we are actually husband and wife. I giggle.

I put on some music. And of course I have to start with one direction. I throw my arms up in the air as I sing to No control. "Waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I've got NO CONTROL" I do the dance making Ezra laugh.

"Sing it with me" I yell because the volume is so loud. "Absolutely not" he says laughing. "Oh so that means you know the song" I tease him trying to make him sing it with me. He shakes his head as I keep on having a party in the car. I go absolutely crazy when Kiss you comes on.

***

When we arrive a guy takes our bags and leads us to the entrance. Like a reflex Ezra grabs my hand. I watch as my hand is in his, how they fit perfectly. We go up to the lady behind the desk to check in.

It's really pretty in here it's luxurious. When we check in Ezra and I walk to the elevators. We live on the 7th floor. We walk through a hallway to get to our room. Ezra puts the card on the door and it unlocks. We step in and the first thing I notice is the bed. There is only one. It's also very small. Both could not fit in it.

At home we always sleep in our own beds and I think it is because we both know this relationship can't work. "There is only one bed?" I say as Ezra walks in. "Oh I promise I booked two beds, these idiots can't even read" he says looking annoyed the hotel did it wrong. There is a minute of silence. "I'll sleep on the couch" he says and I nod in agreement.

We head out after a while to get lunch. He takes me to a restaurant that's near the hotel. "What do you want to do later?" I ask as I put food in my mouth. "I have some work that needs to be done, but I've booked dinner at a fine restaurant tonight, if you want that?" He mumbles. "Of course I'd want that" I say smiling.

We keep talking about the men he's going to meet soon. He's calm but also serious. He never lets his work down and do what needs to be done.

"Okey while you go meet these scary men I'll be at the room getting ready then." I say. "Gosh you women need that much time to get ready?" He says in pure shock. "Well I need a shower, do my hair, skincare, makeup and dress up, it takes time" I laugh.

"Unbelievable" he says laughing too.

When we are done he drops me of at the hotel and goes for work. When I'm back at the room my bag is here. So I unpack my things and head into the shower.

I shower for so long almost an hour I think. When I'm done I wrap my body in a towel. I put both my dresses on my bed and try to choose the one I like the most. I choose the black one to stay classy. It's a long black dress. And fits my body just right, it sits tight and has diamond straps making the dress a little fancier.

I put on some makeup since I have a lot of time. I put my hair in a bun and pull some pieces out to make the hairstyle messy. I put on small earrings. When I'm done I realize I'm 30 minutes early so I lay on the bed watching videos on my phone.

When 30 minutes pass I head downstairs and try to find the restaurant. It's already so dark outside but the candles making the place feel magical. Ezra is already seated as I arrive. He watches me walking my way to him. His eyes going up and down my entire body. He stands up as I come closer and takes my chair out for me. "Thank you, what a gentlemen" I say. He places his hand on his heart as he sits down too. "Always" he says.

"You look...wow" he finds it hard to speak suddenly. "You look good too" I say blushing a little. He always finds a way to look attractive. His black suits always looking so charming on him.

"You definitely made the right choice with the black dress" he says taking a sip of his wine. "I thought I could match you this time" I say smiling.

We order food and it arrives in a short time.

"Can you believe how much we hated each other in the beginning" I say bringing old times up. "I never hated you" he admits. I give him a stare. "Ezra stop lying you wanted me to shut up every time I talked" I say laughing. "I secretly liked it" he says giving a wink. "I had never met anyone like you before, you weren't scared to hate me" he says.

"Oh so you thought I was interesting" I say teasingly. He don't want to confess so I ask another question. "Where did you realize I wasn't so bad" I ask.

He thinks about it for a moment.
"The first time you stood up for yourself I knew you were interesting, nobody had ever disobeyed me and somehow you weren't scared of me, that's when I knew you were everything I needed" he says.

I don't want to make this into an cute moment but god that melted my heart. "Now your turn" he says.

"I still hate you" I say as we laugh, but we both know that's not how I really feel. I let it be for now and will tell him when I'm ready.

Loving how Ezra starts to become more confident and can share how he feels now!

I thank those who reads my story, you guys are the reason I keep writing<3