22

We are still in bed. The sun peeking through the curtains. Ezra's arm is under my head and the other one around me.
I had no more nightmares this night. Could it be because I felt protected by him. He held me like this the whole night and I loved it. He's not not the type to comfort people. But last night it really felt like he was worried for me.

Ezra starts to wake up when I move a little. I get out from bed. "Good morning" I say with a smile on my face. "God you killed my arm" he mumbles his eyes not open yet. "It's not my fault you put it there" I say back. I suddenly remember. We kissed last night. Was that just a dream because it felt like it. I don't get to ask much when Ezra stands up and gets ready for breakfast.

***

I take a bite out of my sandwich not knowing what to say. Ezra hasn't talked much either. I swallow. "So...about last night" I say as he immediately starts smiling. "What about it?" He says like he doesn't know we just had our first kiss. Well the one where i was drunk doesn't count.

"We kissed, you and me" I say nervously. "I know that love" he says taking a sip out of his orange juice. "What does it mean then?" I mumble.

"It means I want to kiss every part of you" he says making me blush. "Can I ask you something?" I say. He nods. "How was your first sex like?" I ask. He waits a little before answering.

"I know it felt good but to be honest I don't remember much of it. My dad usually brought girls over for me to fuck." He says. I don't know what to say.

" I was 12 my first time. Father told me it was a symbol of power, a way to grow up and to be a man." He sighs. I never knew he was forced to have sex. "You were so young" I say. "Did you know how to do it?" I ask. "Not so much I just went with whatever gave me pleasure. If I could change things I would want to save my virginity for someone more special" he says.

"It's not your fault, you were so young and did what you were told" I say taking his hand from across the table. "How was yours?" He asks. Oh.

"Ehm... I have never done it" I say. "What, your joking, never?" He says and it somehow shocked him. I shake my head in response. "I think you should save it for a person you love. Because sex is so much more than just sex. It's about seeing each others souls naked. You want to touch and feel the person you love. To get lost in one another. I never got that so I would like for you to have it." He says. I'm out of words because it's beautiful how he talks about how incredibly beautiful sex can be.

"I'm sorry it wasn't like that for you" I say as he stands up. "Ready to go" he says changing the subject. I know he's not the type to open up about his feelings from the past but I'm happy he did. For each day that goes by I get even closer to him. Learning new things about his past. I love that he's trusting me.

***

I've been in this hotel room for hours. Ezra is out doing his job. We got a new room. It's bigger and has a big bed in the middle. As I wait for him I draw on some paper I found in the room. I like drawing. It distracts me.

The time is 9 pm when Ezra gets back. I greet him with a hug. When I pull away I see he is bleeding right above the eyebrow. I take his face in my hands and look up at it. "What happened?" I say.

"Nothing big, he got what he deserved" he says meaning he killed someone.

I take his hand and lead him towards the bed. "Sit down I'm getting some paper to clean it of" I say as I walk towards the bathroom to wet some paper. I walk back out to where he is sitting. I get close to him as I start to clean the cut. He flinched when I touch it. "Does it hurt" I ask scared that I've hurt him. "No just wasn't ready" he says. He watches me as I slowly wipe the blood away.

"No one has ever taken care of me like this" he says still watching me. My eyes starts to water. I now look at those beautiful black eyes. I get closer to him and bring our foreheads together. I close my eyes for a second. All I want is to take away the pain and trauma he's been through.

Who knows his story. How he became the man he is. I don't know if I will ever learn what he has been through these past 19 years but I want him to feel loved.

"I will always be here for you, you know that right" I say as I feel him nod. We part foreheads then without thinking I kiss him. He kisses back hard. I get on top of him our bodies touching. His hand go behind my head.

What he said earlier about sex, this is it. I want him and him only. I know this is right. He is the one I love.

I push him back so he lays on the bed. As we keep kissing. Before I can think he rolls me over so that he is now on top of me. We keep kissing and finally I take of my shirt. He pulls away from the kiss. "Are you sure you want this" he says as I nod. "I need to hear you say it" he says to get my consent.

"I want this" I say as he kisses me harder. He opens a drawer beside the bed and takes out a condom. I take of my pants and underwear as I get under the blanket. He takes of his clothes. Holy shit it's big. I get scared for a moment but as soon as he's kissing me again I know that it's is what I want.

He gets on top of me. I feel his warmth on my body. How fast our hearts are running. "This can hurt a little" he says as I take a calming breath and nod. 

I loved writing this chapter. How Ezra is now comfortable talking about his past with Amelia, isn't that so cute!

And maybe there is more we don't know about his past 👀

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story!