51

Graduation is today and I'm so exited. I've worked so hard to get here, it doesn't even feel real but today it's becoming reality. I've put on my gown and my graduation cap and a pair of sneakers. I mean I would be dead in heals before we even got there.

Ezra waits for me in the car. I run downstairs and get in with him.
We drive to my school and let the teachers show me my seat. There are a lot of people here on this big day. All the students take their seats as our principal holds a speech.
When my class is called we walk towards the scene and stand in a line.
They call each name and my heart starts pounding faster. This is really happening.

"Amelia Gonzales" they call my name. I nervously walk up the stage and shake the chancellor's hand as he hands me my diploma. Wow. This is an amazing feeling. I walk back to my seat and wait for everyone to get their diploma.

When everyone has returned to their seats they tell us to move our tassels to the other side and so we do. And I can't keep my tears in anymore. This is so special to me. I never thought I would finish school but here I stand. I'm so proud of myself.

People run to each other to hug. I take of to find Ezra. He's waving to me a few meters away. I start running towards him and throw myself in his arms. "I did it!" I yell out of excitement.

"You did love, I'm proud of you" he says as he kisses me. "Hey I want a hug too" Mia says from behind. I turn around in shock that both Mia and Alex is here.
"When did you guys get here?!" I say hugging first Mia. "Of course we would come" she says. I smile so happy. I turn to Alex seeing he is already crying. To see my brother cry breaks me and I cry with him too as I hug him. "Congratulations kid" he says squeezing me harder.

"Ezra common take a picture of us" Mia says making me stand in the middle of Alex and her. We all smile for the picture. But I feel bad that Ezra is not in the picture. "Wait lets take a selfie" I say as I grab Ezra's phone and hold it out for everyone to fin in the picture.

It's the cutest photo ever and I'll save this memory forever.

***

"Alex and Mia fight back at each other as always. Sometimes it's just so fun to watch them go back at each other. "Hope you get blind by the sun" Mia says in the car crossing her arms.
"It is not the sun that hurts my eyes, it's your face" Alex answers making Mia go mad. "Fuck you" she says giving him a fake grin.
"I really can't with you two today" I say laughing at them. It's surprising they can still meat up after so much fighting.

"Tell your brother he's the one who started it" Mia says rolling her eyes.
"I just love pissing you off" Alex says proud of himself.

It's quiet for a minute before Ezra speaks. "I thought we could celebrate Amelia's graduation, you guys want to come?" He asks only looking at the road. "Wait a party! Hell yeah I'm in" Mia says speaking for both of them.

"It will just be us four nothing big" I add as we park the car. Mia gets exited for a long night.

***

We've had so fun for the whole night.
"Ezra I really am sorry for that one time, but you did kind of deserve it" Mia says laughing. We've all had a lot to drink and it's nice seeing everyone laughing together. Even Ezra is having fun I can tell. "Well yeah I did deserve it" he says taking another sip of his whiskey.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Alex ask not knowing the story. Mia gasps.

"Wait he doesn't know!" She says happy to tell the story again.

Ezra gets embarrassed and leans back on his chair. "Oh this is fun, so the first time I ever met Ezra..." she gets cut of by Ezra.
"Fuck you Mia" he says laughing at how embarrassed he is.

"So when I met him I slapped the hell out of the Ezra Perez" Mia says making everyone laugh hysterically. "No way did she really?" Alex asks Ezra surprised. Ezra nods.

"Are you calling me a liar" Mia says sarcastically to Alex. I take Mia's hand and drag her to an open space to dance. We put the speaker on full volume as we start dancing. "Guys get up" I say waving them over. Ezra grabs me by the waist turning me to look at him. "You look so fucking hot" he whispers in my ear knowing exactly what he does to me. That little evil smirk making me go crazy.

Mia falls in between me and Ezra laughing I the floor. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I think I'm drunk" Mia says still on the floor.

"You think?" I say laughing but as I'm about to help her up Alex does it before me. "I think that's a sign you should go home" alex says holding onto her by the waist so she doesn't fall again. Mia nods waving goodbye. "I really don't want to puke" she says walking to the door.

Alex shakes his head. "Then you shouldn't drink til you puke" he says picking up Mia in his arms and walks out.

"Where were we?" I turn around to Ezra already looking at me. He presses his lips against mine and picks me up. He walks us to the kitchen as he throws everything off of the counter before he sits me down. He plants kisses all over me moving further down. I moan as his tongue finds the spot.

***

"We should clean up here" I say looking at the mess we've made while fucking in the kitchen. "Don't worry the maids will be here tomorrow morning" he says as he kisses me again. I melt into his kiss. "I see you haven't had enough" I say placing my hand on his chest. He smiles playfully. "I never have enough of you love" he says as I lead him away to continue upstairs.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and are doing well!

Also how many of you graduated this year, and if you did how are you feeling about it?🤍

Don't forget to vote and comment for more! Love you all!