26

Alex has a hard time to walk as normal. He follows me as I lead him to the car outside the hospital. Ezra is in the car waiting for us. I step inside the car. I sit in backseat with Alex. Ezra looks once in the mirror to look at my brother in the back. And something in his eyes changes. Relief.
He's so relieved Alex is alive. Even if he hasn't admitted it.

"Thank you for picking us up" Alex says. "I did it for Amelia" Ezra answers with a straight face. What the hell. Why would he be rude right now. I mean I know how he is to other people. And how he was to me in the beginning but like he's my brother. "Ezra" I say hitting his arm from behind.

Alex then turns to me "I told you he's a fucking bitch with anger issues" Alex says. "What the fuck did you just say..." I cut Ezra off before this escalates. "Both of you stop it! Can you just get along for an hour" I say annoyed at both. I just wish they gave each other a chance.

Alex sighs annoyed. When we arrive Ezra walks out and gets inside the house without us. I get Alex inside and walks him to his room. "Welcome back" I say smiling. "Yea I won't be staying for long with that asshole" Alex says. "I don't want you leaving again, I'll talk to him" I say walking out of his new room that used to be mine. But I feel so much better sleeping with Ezra. Anytime I have a bad dream he is there holding me. Like a shield he protects me from everything.

I step inside our room.

"Hey Ezra what is up with you" I say in a serious tone.
"Nothing is up with me, the hell is his problem?" he hisses. "You can not be acting like this with everyone Ezra" I say annoyed with him.

"I'm not" he mumbles. "You are." I say.

"Not with you love" he then says.

"Yea but that doesn't mean you can be rude to my friends and family" I say because I want him and my brother to be friends. I want Ezra to have friends. "I've always been like this nothing has changed. You just seem to bring out parts of me I didn't know existed." he says making me melt.

"Really?" I ask with and awww expression to my face. "That's so sweet Ezra" I say walking over to where he is seated. I take a seat on his desk as I let my legs kick back and forth. "I'm just so tired about everything and I want everything to be good again" I say looking down.

He makes a rough noise then picks me up as I wrap my legs around him.  "I would do anything for you, you know that right?" He says placing me gently on the bed. "Mhm" I say nodding. I love him.

"But you have to know that I won't change for anyone else but you love" he says. "I don't want to change anything about you I love every inch of you Ezra"

Fuck did I say that out loud. I fucking did.

Ezra holds back a smile. "Get some sleep now you haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately" he says leaving a kiss on my forehead. He then walks back to his office to work leaving me to rest.

I wake up in terror. Sweat is running down my back as I take deep breaths. I can only see my fathers eyes when I close mine. It's terrifying knowing what he has done and what he could do. I see him every night. I don't want to tell Ezra about it because I know I've been too much lately. And I don't want him worrying about my nightmares. I hop in the shower then put some clean clothes on.

I walk over to check on Alex and he is laying in his bed. "Hi, how are you feeling" I ask.

"I'm doing better I'm taking it easy so my stitches doesn't rip." He says. "Well I will be visiting the store but I'm back in a while" I say. "You don't have to take care of me Amelia go do what you want" he says smiling. "No I want to take care of you Alex your my brother" I say taking his hand. "Okey see you soon then little one" he says as I walk out and take the car to happy milkS.

***

It feels like I haven't talked to Mia in so long. Last time was two weeks ago before everything happened. She has a lot of catching up to do. "No way you're here" she screams exited. I run up to hug her. "Oh I've missed you so much" I say. And in some way it feels like hugging my sister.

"I thought you were mad at me or something when you never answered any of my calls" she says and suddenly I feel so evil. How selfish I had been not even letting Mia know anything just ignoring her.

"Im so sorry Mia I've just not been feeling great these past two weeks." I say my smile fading slowly. I se concern in her face as her had move to my back and guides me into the office.

"What happened? Did they Ezra do something again I swear I will shoot him this time" she says.

I tell her everything in detail. How I felt what I saw, I told her why I haven't been answering her. And she cries with me.
And we both cry holding each other.

We all need friends like Mia and Adan :)
Which friend do we like the most?

I need a nickname for Amelia what should it be help me out?!