21

*Ezra*

The food was good. We both finished our dinner. I am waiting for Amelia to get out of the bathroom so I can shower. She's been in there for quite some time now. I've made myself a bed on the couch. Since the fucking hotel couldn't get it right. Tomorrow we will be getting a new room at least.

She walks out of the bathroom. She's so perfect. She takes a seat on the bed looks over at me. "Are you just going to stare or get in the shower?" She asks smiling. "Can't help it you look too good" I mumble. She gets all shy and red. I like it when she blushes.

***

I took a shower and put some pants on. I realize I forgot my shirt outside so I go out to grab it. Amelia watches me the whole time from the bed.

"Should we sleep?" She asks and I nod. "Yea we have to be up early tomorrow." I say. I move over to my couch and get comfy. She tucks herself in the bed and we sit in silence. "Good night Ezra" Amelia says.

I've never had anyone tell me that in the past 10 years. It feels good to know one person wishes you a good night. I've always lived with how hated I am and no one ever wishes me good. But Amelia is the total opposite. I can't help but like it. I want to hate it, to push the happiness away but can't. She's like a drug to me. I feel attached to her, I want to protect her and do so much more.

I close my eyes trying to think about something else, probably not working but I slowly fall asleep.

***

A scream. "Please stop it, I'm so sorry" Amelia screams from the bed. I stand up and rush my way over to her. She's crying. How I hate to see her cry. I want to take all her pain away. "What happened" I say worried of her. I sit beside her but don't know what to do. I've never comforted someone before. Does she even want me to be here. I slowly place my hand on her back and rub it with my hand. "You can talk to me" I say while she is crying. She turns her head to look at me then places her face on my chest.

I hold my arm around her keeping her safe. She cries in my arms for a bit til I take her chin with my hand and move her head to look at me. She's in so much pain. "Talk to me love" I say as she closes her eyes. "My dad... I saw my dad hurting everyone I love, he...he hit Eloise in front of me and I couldn't do anything" she says trying to hold her tears together. "You'r fine now, I won't let that happen" I say trying to make her feel better.

Something in me breaks too. Seeing her in such pain is making me sad. I've not known that feeling since mother died.

I tuck her back in bed. "Try to get some more sleep" I say making my way back to my bed. When Amelia suddenly grabs my hand in hers. I love to hold her hand, fitting perfectly together. I turn around to look at her. "Can you stay with me til I fall asleep" she mumbles. I nod. She moves a little for me to get in the bed with her. It's a small bed so we have to get close to fit.

I lay beside her. She moves her body closer to mine. She then looks up at me thinking. We hold eye contact the whole time. Her face moves slowly closer to mine. "Do you care for me Ezra?" She says like a whisper. "Very much" I mumble.

Our breathing gets heavier. I can feel her warm breathing on my skin. "I care for you more than I've ever cared for anyone Amelia" I say making her smile a bit.

Without hesitation her lips meet mine. I kiss her back. Our lips connecting perfectly. It's slow in the beginning but the kiss starts to get more hungry. We kiss hard this time. We part for a second trying to catch or breaths. "We just did that" she says shocked. I smile as I grab her by the face and kiss more. God I've been waiting to do this for so long. She tugs at my shirt wanting me to take it of but I pause. "Shh not now, you are too vulnerable" I say.

"I want this Ezra" she says. "Oh trust me I want this more than ever but I'm not going to fuck you in a tiny hotel bed where you just cried. When we get a better place I will fuck you in every position you would like" I say as she agrees. She turns over and presses her back to my chest. We fall asleep after a while.

Aren't they just perfect for each other!
Our fist kiss happened! Ahh I'm so happy for them.

Omg thank you guys so much for 1k reads I'm so happy!!!