✿𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠✿

Eʟᴏʀᴀ MᴀʀᴛɪɴYOUTUBE STARbirthday: March 5, 1997 (age 25)birthplace: Jericho, NY

Eʟᴏʀᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ
YOUTUBE STAR
birthday: March 5, 1997 (age 25)
birthplace: Jericho, NY

ABOUT:
Youtube Star rose to fame after joining Youtube group 'Sidemen' in 2013 at 16 years old. She recently began releasing her own music in 2020 starting with hit song 'Selfish' which fans seem to believe it is about her ex-boyfriend Zack Bia.

BEFORE FAME:
In early 2013, she made her Youtube channel called 'Eloraslife' posting singing covers and did vlogs with best friend Tobi Brown. Her channel was changed to 'EloraMartin' in 2015.

TRIVIA:
She has over 5.12 million subscribers on Youtube, and roughly around 10.5 million Instagram followers.

FAMILY LIFE:
She was raised in Jericho, New York. Her Family moved to London when she was 10 years old. Subsequently, she began dating Zack Bia up until early 2015. Romance Rumors of her and CalFreezy began shortly after they were spotted going to lunch together, nothing was confirmed.

ASSOCIATED WITH:
She became a member of the Sidemen alongside Wroetoshaw, KSI and others. Thanks to Tobi Brown for wanting her to be apart of the group, even though fans at first questioned why a woman was apart of a group called 'Sidemen'.