twenty two

eloramartin has added to their story

"welcome back to another episode of Saving Grace

"welcome back to another episode of Saving Grace.. guess who we're bloody with today. It's Elora Martin" Grace says with a big smile.

"hi, it's me" i say laughing a bit.

"i'm trying so hard not to fan girl right now if i'm being honest" She admits.

"fangirling over me? are you kidding? i'm fangirling over you darling" i tell her.

"oh stop you're making me blush- i would do an intro for you but you're so well known already" she laughs.

i just laugh as she continues talking "i'm gonna start with what everyone wants to know about firstly, which is Harry and your relationship but i promise you it won't be the main focus today" she continues.

"okay that's fine" i smile.

"everyone knows you and Harry met through the sidemen, when did you guys start dating?"

"in Vegas, he asked me in the hotel room which sounds weird but it was actually very wholesome" i laugh.

"in the hotel room? oh my i have so many questions now" she laughs.

"did you guys know that you liked each other or did he just ask you to date randomly?" she adds.

"yeah we knew we liked each other, we had a chat about it and were in the talking stage for a bit prior" i explain.

"okay that's makes more sense, have you guys met each others families?" she asks.

i shake my head "no we haven't but being involved with the sidemen for so long, my parents know of him but never met him"

she nods "moving on because i'm sure you're sick of talking about Harry, lets talk about you now. Earlier this morning, you put on your story that your tour starts in 24 days.. how are you feeling about that?"

"i am so excited for it honestly, one time when i was a little girl i had this journal and i wrote in capital letters 'i'm going on tour' in like pink marker. it's just quite a full circle moment innit"

"you basically manifested your life" she looks at me.

"essentially yeah, when you put it like that" i laugh.

"can i come to a show?" she smiles.

"of course you can, i can get you a ticket for my London show but it'll be a bit until then since i'm doing a U.S tour first" i tell her making her squeal.

"i'm so sorry but that made me so excited"

"no no don't apologize, that was so adorable" i laugh.

"Elora Martin just called me adorable, this is not a drill" she whispers into her mic.

-

"Speed was here for the charity match and just left last night, how'd that go?" she asks.

"oh my- the charity match was so fun and i'm so proud of the Sidemen FC for winning." i start.

"Speed on the other hand is so funny, if you're having a bad day then call him. sometimes his actions and choice of words is questionable but he's still such a lovely person and definitely someone to be friends with" i finish.

"he fancies you don't he? i seen a clip of him somewhere expressing his love for you on stream then i seen his post yesterday"

"yeah he does. it's quite cute and sometimes weird" i laugh.

"weird in what way?" she questions.

"weird in a sense where he can be very bold with his words sometimes and it just catches you off guard completely" i explain.

"sorry to bring him up again but how does Harry feel about him acting like that around him?"

"don't worry about it, it's alright. and erm i don't think he minds too much, i'm sure he gets annoyed because someone is hitting on his girl but at the end of the day i'm HIS girlfriend, you know what i mean?" i say.

"yeah, wow so y'all are like really secure then?"

i nod "yeah it's lovely being treated nicely and being respected like you should be in a relationship. i'd admit it is sometimes weird to me at times that i am capable of this type of love but i'm healing"

"yeah you're ex was not the nicest and a douchebag essentially"

-

"who are some of your favorite artists? just for the people watching and totally not for me"

"i love this question. i have a lot but the ones that come to mind immediately are tame impala, lana del rey, frank ocean, and rihanna." i state.

"you like frank ocean?" she asks.

"yeah of course i do, do you?"

"yeah i do! what's your favorite song?" she smiles seeming excited that we had something in common.

"that's a hard one but White Ferrari is good to cry to but Pink and White and is so good as well" i say.

"you have such good music taste omg, can we become best friends?" she asks.

"yes babe, it would be amazing to be best friends with you are you joking"

Grace does a little happy dance and we talk about her life for a bit before she does the outro

gkbarry has added to their story