one

sidemen

liked by: vikkstagram and others

sidemen: SIDEMEN $100,000 vs $100 THEME PARK - VIDEO OUT NOW
-comments-
ksi: why this photo fam
chunkz: bloody hell
eloramartin: never been more terrified
-> wroetoshaw: me and you both
tobjizzle: still can't believe harry tried to grill in the back of the car
-> user: LMFAOO
user: JJ'S FACE HAHAHA
user: my new fav video fr

It was a week day, the sidemen and i were going to a theme park, one being expensive and one not so much.

We were put into teams by Josh, a good team and a bad team. the good team included JJ, Ethan, Vik, and ofc Josh. Chunkz was invited to make an appearance on their team as well.
The bad team included Harry, Tobi, Simon, and i.

The three guys and i did the intro and were now in the car revealing what it is. Tobi and Simon in the front, Harry and i in the backseat with the camera man.

"It's a convertible!" Simon shouts after we awkwardly waited for the roof to slowly change. We all cheered and Tobi looks at his phone.

"It's 235 miles" Tobi says in a slightly laughing manner making everyone shocked at the 4 hour drive we have ahead.

Tobi had already started driving so we were headed to our destination. We figured out it was in Wales.

"i'm so cold, it was my idea to get a convertible and i'm sit here freezing in the back" Harry states causing everyone to laugh.

"you're about to colder, we're on the no speed limit" I tell him.

"oh fucking hell" Harry says making Simon laugh then cheer as we sped up.

Everyone was having banter while the camera man was filming around us.

"What's Harry doing?" Tobi asks.

"sticking his head out the window" i respond laughing.

Harry turns to the camera smiling, still freezing.

After a bit of driving, we all decided it was best to stop at a shop so that's exactly what we did.

We were picking out donuts from krispy kreme and some other snacks, meanwhile Harry had two shirts in his hand that looked way too small for him.

"Why have you got-" Simon says mid laugh.

"because they don't sell any clothes here, these were the only clothes i could find. put one on each arm maybe to cool down" Harry interrupts.

We all laugh as we exit the shop with our hands full. "i got these for you Tobi" Harry adds holding a can of Pringles.

Tobi then explains to the camera that he cant eat Pringles without feeling sick for some reason.