twelve

2 weeks later

sidemen

liked by chunkz and otherssidemen: what better way to celebrate ksi returning from tour than gambling-comments-tobjizzle: we've missed you bro-> ksi: good to be back -> sidemen: missed you extremely a lotcalfreezy: made the cut 🤝-> sidemen: of co...

sidemen: what better way to celebrate ksi returning from tour than gambling
-comments-
tobjizzle: we've missed you bro
-> ksi: good to be back
-> sidemen: missed you extremely a lot
calfreezy: made the cut 🤝
-> sidemen: of course
miniminter: me and ethan madly in love staring at each other
-> behzingagram: ksimon? not anymore
-> sidemen: never that
user: WOOOOO
user: wheres the other 3?
-> sidemen: Harry and Tobi are eating and Elora took the photo
user: YALL R IN VEGAS? SO AM I, DO A MEET AND GREET PLS
-> user: i back this

Alright, it's been two weeks since we've last spoke so let me catch you up on the basics. A bunch of content was filmed for personal and main channels, JJ came back, and we're in Vegas.. that's about it really.

Being in america is kind of weird, paparazzi is so in your face here which can be very very uncomfortable, especially if they film you without your acknowledgement. But other than that it's been great, even if i've lost money which i'd rather not confirm or deny.

Everyone is in the poker room in our shared presidential suite, gambling way more than they should.

"fucking hell man! this game is rigged" JJ shouts upset at how much money he lost which makes us laugh.

"i vouched to stop the game a while ago so" Vik shrugs.

"yeah i'm done losing money" i admit.

"i back that" Harry says.

"of course you would bog" Ethan mentions smirking at us.

i look at him confused as does Harry.

"whats that suppose to mean?" Harry asks.

"come on, we all know y'all are shagging so it's obvious that you would agree with her" Ethan says making my eyes widen.

"you think we're shagging?" Harry and i ask at the same time.

"GO HARRY" a drunk JJ starts chanting.

"it's obvious? you guys have been inseparable for the past month almost" Ethan goes on.

"we're not shagging" i state making eye contact with Tobi whose staring at me.

"damn El, did my boy Harry like that" Vik adds in with a laugh.

they all start low key arguing with one other which just pisses me off.

"men are so fucking weird sometimes" i say getting up and going to the room that i put my bags in, because i felt it was unnecessary to fight for my life on if i've fucked Harry or not.

Sitting on the edge of the bed while scrolling through TikTok, i hear footsteps approach the door. As i look up i see Tobi slowly opening the door.

"you alright?" he asks sitting beside me.

"yeah i'm good, you?" i put my phone away.

"same thank you, i'm sorry for what Ethan said. he shouldn't make assumptions and i probably should've mentioned that majority of the group think you and Harry are shagging" he admits.

i shake my head "even if we were, why is it such a big deal?"

"wait are you?" he questions.

"no! we haven't even kissed yet" i blurt out.

"yet? okay okay so y'all are a thing? because i know you said that you fancied him" he smirks.

"nope, just in the talking stage" i tell him laughing at the smirk.

he laughs, "i just came in here to check on you and apologize for all that down there. i can tell Harry to come up if you want"

"thank you and no it's alright, i'm heading back down" i smile.

we exchange a hug before we both make our way downstairs. i go to the kitchen and get a snack ignoring everybody that's yelling over someone winning money, clearly the argument didn't last too long if they're back to gambling.

i was eating some cut up fruit that was in the fridge when i felt arms wrap around my waist, "i didn't even see you come in here" Harry says.

"that's because the kitchen and the poker room are on different sides of the suite" i laugh turning around into an official hug.

he laughs and steals some of the fruit, "i came in here to bring everybody more alcohol so i better get back before they get weird again"

"yeah please do" i say.

he kisses my forehead before getting more alcohol and walking out of the kitchen perfectly fine meanwhile i'm literally crumbling to pieces, my hearts pounding and my stomach is doing back flips over the forehead kiss.

-

wroetoshaw has added to their story

yeah i ended up gambling again anyways, i make bad decisions but at least i won twice

yeah i ended up gambling again anyways, i make bad decisions but at least i won twice. it should count for something in my books.

A/N:
i have writers block and it's so annoying