thirty one

traciemartin has added to their story

"i've never felt so nervous- do you think she likes me?" Harry says fiddling with his fingers

"are you kidding? she adores you" i reassure him, grabbing his hand for comfort.

he smiles and relaxes "good because i was unsure what to expect"

"she's always very welcoming and easy to talk to so there's no need to be anxious around her" i smile at him.

"are y'all ready to go?" my mother asks getting into the driver seat.

"yes we are" i tell her.

Harry and i were in the backseat because we were picking my little cousin and her friend up to head to a family gathering.

My mum is so adorable she was playing my album during the whole car ride, bless her.

"omg your cousins with someone in the sidemen?" her friends jaw drops.

Lucy, my little cousin, just laughs "yeah i told you that already and you promised to be cool about it"

"yeah but i didn't actually believe you until now" she says making us all laugh.

-

After what felt like an hour of driving and hearing Lucy's friend fangirl over Harry and i, we finally made it to the house that the gathering was being held at.

We walk inside as everyone greets us, "omg Elora? is that you? i haven't seen you since you were a little girl"

i just laugh slightly confused because i don't remember who the person is.

"oh sweetie- this is your aunt Vivienne. she use to watch you for me when you were a baby" Tracie, my mother explains.

"ohhhh heyy-" i awkwardly smile.

"this is Harry everyone, Elora's boyfriend and he is the nicest ever so if you're not nice to him, there will be consequences" Tracie smiles innocently.

they all say hello in union before Lucy and her friend bring us out back.

"can i go back go the UK with you guys? please please PLEASE" she begs.

"you know i can't just take you, you'd have to come with permission or for a vacation" i laugh.

"can you FaceTime the other sidemen?" her friend asks Harry.

"i- they're probably sleeping right now, time zone difference" he says.

"i think we're gonna head inside, it's getting hot out here" i state getting up, we've been sat there answering questions for about 5 minutes.

"are the girls bothering you guys?" Vivienne asks stirring something in a bowl.

i shake my head "nah not too much"