sixty four

eloramartin has added to their story

notelora

liked by wroetoshaw and othersnotelora: only man i know who will watch plane crash videos while on a plane

notelora: only man i know who will watch plane crash videos while on a plane.. 🥴
-comments-
wroetoshaw: they're fascinating init
-> notelora: terrifying**
traciemartin: eeeek!! @wroetoshaw you're way braver than i am!
-> notelora: frr
tobjizzle: nah you're not joking ffs
-> notelora: whole plane ride had me spooked😭
user: WHERE DID YOU TRAVEL TO??
-> notelora: america
user: does he? i'd switch seats 😭 planes alone give me anxiety as it is
-> notelora: it was tempting
user: whats he doing on his phone? he looks so interested 😭
-> notelora: idk but he looks adorable 🤷‍♀️

Harry and i were in America as you may have noticed from my post, we're kind of traveling a bunch within a small time frame.

as of right now, we're in Long Island, New York where my mom lives. we decided we may as well visit while we're in America, after we visit with her.. we're going to Los Angeles then have to be back in the uk for sidemen shoots.

i have an event to go to and some influencers invited us to their parties which if i'm being honest- we probably won't be partying for too long.

-

"are you guys hungry or anything?" Tracie asks.

"i'm not but thank you" Harry says.

"we ate before we came here" i explain.

Harry and i were sitting on the couch, my feet were resting on his lap while i watched tv and he was on his phone.

"do you guys mind if i have some of my girl friends over?" she asks.

"not at all" i shake my head.

"alrighty, thank you" she smiles.

we're probably just gonna stay out of their way anyway, either in the pool or in my old room.

-

in my old room, Harry was laying on the bed while i was sitting on top of him.

"you still down to give me a massage?" he looks at me with his hands on my hips.

"yeah, you want oil or lotion?" we make eye contact.

"either one is fine" he nods.

i get off him and go to the bathroom that's attached to the room, i grab some body oil since it's the first thing i seen and go back to him.

he was already laying on his stomach shirtless, "eager are we?" i laugh.

"any chance to have your hands all over me is a chance i'm always ready for" he states making me laugh more.

i get back on the bed and begin massaging his back "that feels so good" he sighs in relief.

a bit later and i just finished massaging him, my mother knocks and opens the door peeking in "goodnight lovies , i love you both"

we say it back and she goes to her room, i look at Harry as he sits up. "do i get anything in return?" i playfully smile not actually expecting anything back.

"sex?" he says with his signature face.

"you think we can without getting caught or being heard?" i question.

"oh yeah that's not a problem"

wroetoshaw has added to their story

A/N:the closest thing this story will see to smut😭😭 i hate writing that shit in detail because i never know how to make it not awkward yk

A/N:
the closest thing this story will see to smut😭😭 i hate writing that shit in detail because i never know how to make it not awkward yk