fifty eight

wroetoshaw has added to their story

ajshabeel has added to their story

a few of us were at a food place to get food before going to the festival and drinking on an empty stomach

"i'm starving" JJ complains.

"the food should be coming anytime now" i laugh.

"Harry, you're story is mad you know" Tobi laughs.

he laughs and shrugs "just my thoughts init"

-

"i can't wait to see SZA" i cheerfully say, walking around wireless with JJ and his bodyguard Steve.

"me too, she's peng" JJ nods.

"veryyyyy peng" i add making him laugh.

we walk over to some of the others in our group that was in the crowd that were waiting for SZA as well.

"there you two are, she's about to come on stage" Freya smiles.

"is she really? talk about perfect timing" JJ nudges me with a laugh making me laugh.

i sip on my drink and nearly choke as i see SZA walking appear on stage.

-

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ACCEPT THE PARTY IS OVER? YOU CAME WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS AND HER MOM JEANS AND HER NEW VANS AND SHES PERFECT AND I HATE IT"

"OH SO GLAD YOU MADE IT, IM SO GLAD YOU COULD COME BY. SOMEBODY GET THE TACOS, SOMEBODY SPARK THE BLUNT, LETS START THE NARCOS OFF AT EPISODE ONE"

"BRING THE GIN, GOT THE JUICE. BRING THE SIN, GOT THAT TOO. WONT YOU JUST SHUT UP, KNOW YOU'RE MY FAVORITE. AM I WARMMM ENOUGH FOR YAAA OUTSIDE, BABY YEAHH"

"WARM ENOUGH FOR YAAA, INSIDE ME? ME? ME? ME? WARM ENOUGHHH FOR YAA OUTSIDE, BABY YEAHHHH. WARM ENOUGH OUTSIDE, INSIDE ME? ME ME MEEEE"

-

"THIS IS MY SHIT FR" i shout excited as Supermodel starts playing.

"IM WRITING THIS LETTER TO LET YOU KNOW, IM REALLY LEAVING AND NO IM NOT KEEPING YOUR SHIT. HEARD YOU GOT SOME NEW HOMIES, GOT SOME NEW HOBBIES, EVEN A NEW HOEEEEEE TOO"