thirty three

continuation of the last chapter

"wait i wanna know who you're closest with in the Sidemen apart from Harry and Tobi" Freezy says.

"JJ" i state.

"mr KSI himself? really? i didn't expect that ngl, i was thinking Vik or Simon maybe" Freezy says.

"yeah we're really close" i shrug.

"explain the dynamic you guys have because that's not the duo you would expect"

"there's not much to explain really, he always calls me when he needs to vent or talk about something and we work through his problems" i explain.

"so you're his safe space?" Chip states.

"yeah i guess, when we first got introduced to each other he was the first one i felt really comfortable around. he's always been the nicest to me"

"mate i'm not gonna lie- that's fucking adorable" Freezy says.

-

"you have a new single coming out, what's it about and what's it called?" Chip smiles.

"it's called Reckless and when does this episode come out? because if it comes out after tomorrow then i'll give you full details about every lyric-"

"we'll make sure it comes out after you release it" Freezy reassures.

"are you gonna play it for us and give us a in depth meaning?" Chip asks.

"i can yeah" i say pulling my phone out to get it ready.

"i'm so excited mate-" Freezy says.

"what was the creative process like?" Chip questions.

"it was really interesting for this track, the first thing i had was the title and i just thought it kind of funny following 'Selfish' with 'Reckless'- it just made sense in my head. but it was really cool constructing the idea around the title" i start.

"mainly because i had a literal conversation with someone and i said 'how could you be so reckless?' and just thought it was a good song idea" i continue.

"so you thought of a song based off a sentence that you said?" Freezy asks.

"yeah and experience that's how most of my songs are made, just simple conversations turned into music" i nod.

"that's so cool" Chip adds.

(this font is the song playing 👍)

hey, this is a story i hate and telling it might make me break, but i'll tell it anyway..

"writing this part i just wanted to start it by saying 'hey this is a story that i wanna tell and speak on which may take a toll on me in the process but after i may have a sense of inner peace'"

"that's how this song is gonna be? can i have tissues please?" Freezy jokes.

this chapters about how you said there was nobody else, then you got up and went to her house.. you guys always left me out.

"i wanted to portray this as a situation when you're in a relationship and theres this person in their life that you may have a bad gut feeling about and you're thinking that they may be more than what they're admitting to"

"is this based on a true story?" Chip asks.

"yeah i had this situation in the past where my gut instinct was telling me something was wrong when said individual was around. as someone with strong intuition i couldn't just ignore those feelings, as the song unfolds it shows that my gut was right and right when we broke up the two got together"