fifty four

eloramartin has added to their story

i was with JJ as you can tell from my story, we're currently not at his place anymore

i was with JJ as you can tell from my story, we're currently not at his place anymore. we are now at the venue, i'm waiting for my turn and so is he.

we are doing the summertime ball, first JJ would go on then it would be my turn after we do 'don't play' together.

"mate i'm fucking nervous you know" JJ admits.

"you got this, you're a superstar. you're KSI THE ONE AND ONLY, THE LEGEND HIMSELF" i say trying to hype him up.

"yeah- YEAH" he gets hyped.

"seriously though, when you do feel anxious up there just look at me and pretend we're in the living room at the old Sidemen house, pretending to preform to a crowd like the good ole days" i smile at him.

he nods and smiles back "thank you."

we exchange a quick hug before he heads on stage to do his set.

-

he finishes performing the second to last song when i hear him about to announce my name.

"okay you've been absolutely amazing but i have one last song for you. i'm gonna bring out another special guest, you all know and love her, make some noise for ELORA MARTINNN" his voice cracks a little on my name.

the crowd cheers as i jog to JJ before hugging him, "hello everyone" i smile speaking into the mic.

"don't he look nice?" i say knowing it'll make JJ feel better since he seemed a bit anxious.

the crowd cheers louder as JJ laughs "i've been working extra hard"

i laugh and we start performing.

-

end of the song and it was so surreal. JJ's energy seemed so comfortable after he would look at me which made me feel nice.

"give it up for KSIIIII" i say making everyone cheer.

"show some love for the lovely, beautiful, ELORA MARTIN" the crowd goes crazy.

he ends his set and we both walk off so i can get ready for mine.

sidemenupdates

liked by eloramartin and otherssidemenupdates: Elora Martin and JJ/KSI performing at Summertime Ball together for the first time

sidemenupdates: Elora Martin and JJ/KSI performing at Summertime Ball together for the first time. Super proud of them both and hope to see them do more performances together !!
-comments-
user: I LOVE THIS DUO STOP IT RNN
user: i'm sorry but they have so much chemistry it's painfully obvious how much of a power couple they'd be
-> user: nah because you're spitting facts
user: THEY WAY SHE HUGGED HIM IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMING OUT WARMED MY HEART
-> user: FRR AND HIM CALLING HER LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL 🥹🥹 LIKE IM SO USED TO THEM BULLYING EACH OTHER
user: their sets were so good separately but them singing together was just 🔥🔥

capitalofficial has added to their story

( the actual performance is below :) )

A/N:
i love that JJ has such a soft spot for Elora 🥲