thirty eight

wroetoshaw has added to their story

the fellas trip was over and we're back home, you may be wondering what the first thing we did was

the fellas trip was over and we're back home, you may be wondering what the first thing we did was.. well we're filming for sidemen. i'm just glad it's a chill video.

"hello and welcome to detector lie, today we're going to be finding out from all the sidemen if they are liars; oh yes Folabi is back go tell a friend or a lion in the jungle" JJ- i mean Folabi says with a creepy laugh.

"you missed me did you? well i got some presents for you okay, obviously this wouldn't be a video with my name if there wasn't a punishment so- where is the bag" he continues while putting a bag on the table.

"every time you get a- get a question- well not wrong but you lie to me- every time you lie to me then eh i'll beat you with one of these" he states pulling out items such as a wooden sandal, wooden spoon, hanger, belt, etc..

"so don't lie to me" he says looking at me since i was going first.

i was all hooked up with the wires waiting for him to ask the questions. we we're all going one by one getting asked the same questions and like he said in the explanation, if the machine says you lied then you get spanked essentially.. fucks sake i just want a nap.

"anyway are you ready?" Folabi smiles at me.

"i think so" i say in a soft tone.

"go on Elora" the rest of the guys cheer, while each of us go the others are sat watching.

"we're gonna have to do some control questions" Folabi says.

"control questions?" i ask looking at the guys.

"calibrating" Josh nods.

"oh calibration questions-" i look back at JJ.

"okay- have you ever lied about something serious" he asks.

i think for a second trying to remember if i have or not "yes-"

"okay.. it's analyzing" he says making eye contact with me which makes me laugh.

"very good, 97 bpm" JJ adds.

"i'm in the hot seat mate what'd you expect" i laugh.

"107 bpm" he continues.

"ouuu you a bit nervous?" he asks.

"yeah- yeah it's quite nerve-racking" i say making him laugh in a creepy way again.

"have you ever stolen anything?" Folabi asks.

"yes" i say quickly.

"k you a bad girl huh? bad girl in these streets"

"no not really" i shake my head.

"what kind of music do you listen to?" he asks with a smirk which makes me cringe a bit.