fourty three

eloramartin has added to their story

"hello everybody. welcome back or if you're watching for the first time, thank you for taking the time to click on the video. if you like what you see then hit the subscribe button and turn the notifications on" i start the intro.

"i know i haven't posted in a very long time but hear me out-" i pause before laughing.

"nah i can't think of a bloody excuse if i'm honest, i just haven't been motivated to post on this channel like i have the others" i shrug.

"anyway todays video will be me being Harry aka W2S's assistant for 24 hours. a lot of people have requested me to do this video every since we've gotten together but i've been putting it off" i laugh.

i talk about some random updates about new music before going to where Harry was with the camera in my hand.

"honey, i'm ready to be your assistant for the day" i smile at him while filming him.

"oh yeahhh, i've got your first task for you" he looks up at me from what he was doing and smiles back.

"give me blows" he says trying not laugh.

my jaw drops slightly "babe- keep it somewhat pg, this is going on the wrong site for that" i laugh.

"nah i was kidding- somewhat- but i want you to get me some Nando's please" he says.

"like order it? or go pick it up and bring it back here?" i ask.

"pick it up and bring it back here, i need to film a gta video with the others" he states.

i nod and grab my keys as he heads upstairs.

i go outside and get in my car propping the camera up on the dashboard.

"okay wait- i'm assuming he wants his usual so that's what i'm getting" i shrug while driving.

a bunch of random chat later, i make it to Nando's where i order his food and something for me and mum as well.

back in the car and at the house, i walk upstairs with the camera filming trying to carry everything properly.

"here you go" i place the bag on his desk along with a glass bottle of water.

he looks at me in awe "you even remembered the glass bottle of water"

"of course i did" i laugh.

-

he was done filming for 'more sidemen' and was walking down the stairs, i was having a chat with my mum about life while we ate.

i looked over at him confused as i saw him with my camera in his hands filming us.

"i have another task for you" he says walking to me while pointing the camera at me.

"okay.. what is it?" i ask looking at him.

"i want a foot massage" he does a cheeky little smile at me.

"okay" i sigh.

i'm not the biggest fan of feet and he knows that. personally i think feet are disgusting but whatever he wants, he gets.

he goes to the couch and sits down, i kneel on the floor and start to massage his feet.

"why are your socks wet-" i say cringing a bit at the feeling.

he laughs and zooms into my face for a second "the bathroom floor was wet"

"fucks sake" i sigh and continue on.

after like 5 minutes of doing that, i stop and stand up "was that good enough?"

"that was more than enough, it was beautiful darling" he nods.

-

"i want you to carry me upstairs" he says looking at me.

"how strong do you think i am?" i look at him confused.

"are you calling me fat?" he zooms in on my face.

i laugh "no i'm just weak"

i agree and he gets on my back "oh you're not that heavy actually-"

"my ego just went through the roof, thank you" he laughs.

i manage to carry him to the top of the stairs before putting him down "that's as far as i can go-"

"fairs. i can't say anything really, i'm impressed you got that far" he states before walking to the bedroom.

i open the door for him and he thanks me.

"what else do you want me to do for you tonight? that's pg-" i ask.

"hm... i can't think of anything for now but i will in the morning" he says before turning the camera off.

-

it's the morning, we've woken up not to long ago.

i start filming Harry as he's told me that he has a task for me.

"this may be grim but i want you to brush my teeth for me" he says.

"that's not that bad" i agree.

we head into the bathroom and i set the camera up where it's showing both of us.

i get the toothbrush ready and start to brush his teeth, "is that good?"

he nods and i continue on until he decides to take over since he was bored of just standing there.

i pause the recording as we both get ready for the day.

the rest of the day consisted of me doing random things like syncing his memory cards, cooking him food, etc..

the 24 hours is over meaning the video is as well, i do the outro quickly and stop recording.

eloramartin has added to their story

A/N:this wasn't as exciting as i wanted it to be but i couldn't think of anything for her to do😭😭

A/N:
this wasn't as exciting as i wanted it to be but i couldn't think of anything for her to do😭😭