ten

I was honestly dreading today not gonna lie, it was a Sidemen shoot day but the video was 'Hot Ones' and spice is not my friend at times.

Everyone was already at the location expect me because i may have overslept just a bit, so as i notice the time i jump up and freshen up.

I put on a green mini tank top and some jeans with some white sneakers and literally run out the door.

eloramartin has added to their story

at the shoot

quietly walking in, i place my stuff down in the spot where everyone else put theirs. afterwards, i walk into the filming room and see that Josh and Vik (replacing JJ with Vik since he's suppose to be on tour yk) are on the final question.

"there you are, you're a bit late ya know" Harry whispers to me.

"yeah sorry i may have overslept a bit" I whisper back.

he nods "i think we're up next so you're just in time really"

Simon, Ethan, Harry and i watch as they finish up. Poor Vik looked like he was suffering the whole time with the spice, it just made me more nervous.

"have fun with that" Vik says to us walking to go shove ice in his mouth.

Harry and i walk over and sit down at the table which was just cleaned up from the other two.

"i'm quite nervous now just from watching Vik hyperventilate" i admit looking at the sauces on the table.

"you should be but surely you'll be fine" Tobi says as we laugh.

"wow mate those words really helped" Harry says sarcastically.

-

"alright listen we got 10 sauces on the table, we're gonna try all of them out and we're gonna have a little conversation" Tobi says repeating the intro for me since i wasn't here from the beginning.

"first up we have 'Indian Tiger Blood' 1,600 units. i'll eat with you" Tobi continues.

We all put a bit of sauce on the chicken before taking a bite, "that one's not that bad" i say putting the chicken back on the plate.

"that one's kind of hot- not gonna lie" Harry says finishing the chicken.

"Alright, i wanna know what you lot think about when alone" Tobi asks.

"that's a very deep question" Harry says.

"i either think about what i can do to better myself or i just rip myself to pieces by overthinking. i don't get to pick usually, just whatever pops in my head first" i tell them.

"i- that's fair. like a 50/50?" Tobi questions making me nod.

"i try not to be alone too much" Harry says.