twenty

wroetoshaw has added to their story

Harry and i were on FaceTime since he was with Freezy and i was bored

"are you in my bed?" he questions.

"yes because it's comfier than mine and i miss you" i explain.

"i've only been gone for an hour" he laughs.

"exactly, what am i meant to do in a big house by myself?" i ask.

"no one else is home?" he looks at the phone.

i shake my head "nope, they all left to go do things"

he smirks at me which makes me laugh since i know what he's thinking, "pg-13 thoughts only you nasty's" Freezy jokes.

-

We were on the phone for a good 30 minutes before i hung up and decided to make content. I've come to realization that i haven't gone live on twitch in a while.

i head over to my bedroom and start the stream.

"hi guys" i smile reading the chat.

"how are we doing tonight?"

"i just came on here to chat because i'm quite bored and i missed my twitch babies. also i'm hoping to react to something at some point so i can get a video out for sidemenreacts"

i laugh "when did you write Dangerous? oh wow, uhm the first version i have on my computer is from February of last year"

"what's your favorite song off your album? i have so many but definitely Homesick or Effortlessly for sure. they hold special value to me"

"any music coming out or are you taking a break now that your album is out? i'm definitely not on a break and Surf Mesa and i collaborated on a cute little song that should be out already. it's called carried away"

"what's the song about? it's just a cute love song that i brainstormed down like a week or two ago"

"i didn't really post about it, no, but i can put the video on my story in a second"

eloramartin has added to their story

"wait why don't we just watch the video together on stream"

i click play and watch the video, to be honest i haven't seen the final product of it. i just knew it was happening.

"why were we dancing together? babe it was for the music video" i laugh.

"when are we getting a life support tour? very very soon i promise. today was actually supposed to be the first show but i postponed it so i could go to the charity match"