sixty three

notelora

liked by calfreezy and othersnotelora: i think i've seen this film before

notelora: i think i've seen this film before... and i didn't like the ending..
-comments-
wroetoshaw: 💀💀 the way i understood this immediately
-> notelora: 😭💀
calfreezy: LMFAO EL U DID NOT USE THAT SONG
-> notelora: LMFAOAO
tobjizzle: absolute jokes
-> notelora: HAHAHA
user: WHAT DOES THE CAPTION MEAN??
-> notelora: its from a song :)
user: did u just confirm y'all were a thing before? 😏
user: my favs 🥲🥲

Freezy and i were hanging out while i waited for Harry to finish filming a video with Lux and some others.

we just finished eating lunch and were just sitting at the table bantering "it's so crazy to think that us doing this two years ago, sparked rumors of us seeing each other" he says out of nowhere.

i laugh "was it really a rumor though?"

"nah it wasn't but the fans don't need to know that" he laughs as well.

"good times" i sigh sitting back in my side of the booth.

"we weren't secretive about it at all may i add- literally all our friends knew something was up" he adds.

"yeah i know, it was a weekly conversation with Tobi about you. he used to be so overprotective over that kind of stuff" i nod.

"oh yeah he chatted to me about my intentions with you constantly-" he admits.

my jaw drops "did he really?!"

"absolutely, every time he would clock that we hung out i'd get a text or call from him" he states.

"what the hell- i really had no idea about that"

-

we were in Freezy's car, he was driving obviously and decided to play music on the aux. can you guess what he played?

Teenager in Love.

THE SONG I WROTE ABOUT HIM

i told you he's never going to let me live it down.. fucks sake.

"you make feel like a teenager in love and you make feel like i'll be forever young and i don't want no, nobody else" he sings along.

"well you seen how that ended up" he says joking about the last line.

"fucks sake" i laugh.

"I had a dream, you weren't so mean but i like you better when you get angry" he continues singing along.

"wait was i an angry person back then?" he looks at me while stopped at a red light.

"no not really- that line was more based on whenever we would pick on each other heavily, i enjoyed it hence the last line. i was basically saying that i enjoyed you/us better when we weren't being super serious" i explain.

we banter more aka i get laughed at for making a love song about him.

-

we went back to my house since there wasn't much else to do, i was messaging Harry and he said they were almost done filming.

"you wanna watch a movie? a good ole netflix and chill?" he asks.

i burst into laughter "chilllllll, literally-"

he bursts into laughter as well "i just wanted to see your reaction, i'm down to do whatever though"

"mario kart?" i ask.

"fuck yeah" he agrees.

A/N:
okay i wanted to do this chapter as 'closure' on the whole Freezy x Elora situation so here it is in the authors note.

it started way back as Elora mentioned in her stream, her and Freezy have always been close and she has felt super duper comfy and at peace around him. naturally feelings are gonna start to come up on her side, so she began making moves to see if he'd reciprocate the energy AND HE DID.

so for years these two would be even closer than usual since that moment BUT it wasn't until 2 years ago that they started being all lovie dovey to each other (kissing, hugging but no shagging at all no matter how much the two wanted to) which is what you seen in the beginning of the book after filming the drunk bingo video.

whenever someone like Tobi would ask if there was something going on she was either being honest and saying no because she had no fucking clue as to how he felt BUT the other times like when Josh asked.. she was lying

time skip and she's been dating Harry, the two (Freezy and Elora) still are super close. they didn't let anything come between their friendship and they now can talk and joke about their past situationship, oh yeah and the song she made dedicated to him was in the prime of her feelings for Freezy.

also yes Harry knows they had a thing but he doesn't care because at the end of the day, he trusts her with his life and he's the one with her in bed at night so yk 🤷‍♀️

i'm so tempted to make a freezy book after purely for my own enjoyment😭

OH YEAH I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING ON HERE but i have new book called Nonsense :,) if you'd check it out, it's in early stages so bare w me i'm trying my best 🥲