thirty seven

eloramartin has added to their story

"morning" Calum says filming Harry and i walking towards him with our stuff

"morning" i smile at him before going to the RV

"there's no sign of Chip, he was out until about 6am" Elliot tells the camera.

"he went to a house party- where was this house party?" Freezy mentions as we all laugh.

"i don't know mate it was in the sticks" one of the cameraman says.

"how'd you get home from it?" i ask.

"i don't remember-" he says.

we get into the RV and get settled in.

"alright it's time to hit the road, i'm not gonna lie i'm still pretty waved so i've given the driving shoes to Calum" Freezy tells the camera.

we laugh as i point the camera from him to Calum, "lets fucking go!" he shouts putting his seat belt on.

i point the camera back to Freezy "we're off dune bugging, Chip is an hour and a half late to check out of his room so we've decided to leave without him- let's get on the road" he claps.

i pause the camera on accident then unpause it and film Freezy talking about a k'o lizard only to almost fall over into the seat in front of Harry who was laughing at me because of Calum roughly turning the RV.

"fucks sake" i say holding onto something for balance.

"really trusting god with the wheel on this one" Freezy jokes.

i turn the camera off and hand it to Freezy who thanks me for filming.

driving for a while, "beautiful day isn't it?" Calum says pulling into a kfc parking lot to turn around.

"mate you've hit the- prod this the first time?" Freezy says.

"relax"

"bro you just hit the sign" he states.

Freezy and Calum argue over who should be driving since he didn't like his driving skills.

Chip in the other RV passes by teasing Calum for driving slowly which pisses him off making us laugh.

-

we made it to NewCastle where we got suited up to get on the dune buggy's.

"i'm actually quite scared" i say to the camera since it was pointed at me.

"you should be, it's really dangerous" Freezy says getting on his which makes me look at the camera with this expression 😐.

we begin driving them to our destination, going down the big hills was a bit scary but we made it.

we're all parked and getting off, "nah the way you cut around bro, slowest donny holding the whole group back" Freezy says to Calum who then tries to defend himself.