nine

eloramartin just tweeted:
seeing @KSI on tour makes me wanna tour when my album drops🥲
-replies-
tobjizzle: if you do i want front row tickets
KSI: it's so fun, you need to do it
ohnosharky: album needs to drop immediately el
yungfilly1: i just know it would be spectacular
user: PLEASE DO ONE
user: I WANNA MEET YOU SO BAD PLS
user: YES YES YES
user: WHEN DOES LIFE SUPPORT DROP?

About the album, it drops in like a month or two. I've wanted to do a tour for so long, it's my biggest dream at the moment and i think it would do well tbf.

-

It's Monday, so far i've been to the studio and had a nice brunch with the girls. that's it really, but i was currently in Harry's room sitting on his bed because he told that he wanted to talk.

I was a bit nervous not gonna lie because we haven't spoken much since he ran to his room after our hug a couple days ago.

"okay so you're probably wondering why i've asked you to come in here" he starts as i nod.

"i'm very confused" i tell him.

"i just wanted to see where your head was at" he says.

"regarding what?" i look at him confused on why he didn't say it to begin with.

"us, i heard you talking to Tobi and Josh in the kitchen the other day- and i shouldn't have eavesdropped but i did and yeah" he admits.

my eyes widen not expecting the conversation to be about this "oh- so you know that i- okay then. wait- what do you mean what are we? i have no clue how you feel?"

"it's not obvious that i like you?" he asks.

"clearly not, i just figured you wanted to shag and that's it" i shrug.

"i mean i'd love to if you're down- but that's not why i like you" he admits.

i shake my head laughing a bit "i mean at least you're honest about it"

"are we gonna try something or just have silly little crushes on each other" he asks stepping closer to me nonchalantly.

"i'm down to move into the talking stage if you are" i look up at him.

"then it's settled, we are now officially talking" he says making me laugh and his awkwardness.

i stand up and he pulls me into a hug, "look at you being soppy twat" i hug back.

"oh fuck off" he laughs.

eloramartin

liked by wroetoshaw and otherseloramartin: photo dump again since i have nothing to post-comments-taliamar: love that art piece in the last slide omg i want one-> eloramartin: i'll get you one dwcalfreezy: aye your cars screen is sick-> eloramarti...

eloramartin: photo dump again since i have nothing to post
-comments-
taliamar: love that art piece in the last slide omg i want one
-> eloramartin: i'll get you one dw
calfreezy: aye your cars screen is sick
-> eloramartin: thank you
faithlouisak: i want your bedroom
-> eloramartin: 🥲🥲
tobjizzle: i like these you know
-> eloramartin: yeah me too in a way
wroetoshaw: i wonder what the led lights would look like on red
-> user: AYO??
-> eloramartin: LMFAOOOOOO
user: can i be you PLEASE
user: so jealous of everything about you

A/N:
the talking stage 🥲