thirty two

calfreezy

liked by wroetoshaw and others

calfreezy: finally got el to do an episode of the fellas but this is the only picture that was taken smh 😭
-comments-
eloramartin: we gotta do better next time
-> calfreezy: preach
theburntchip: she's the same height as Harry in this😭😭
-> wroetoshaw: fuck you 😭
-> calfreezy: mate she's shorter than him by a longg shot
-> eloramartin: i'm literally 5'7 what are you on about 😭
traciemartin: my gorgeous girl and her friend🧡
-> calfreezy: i'll take it🤷‍♂️
theobaker_: how'd you manage to get her on?👀
-> calfreezy: quite easily tbf i just asked😭
user: nah cause i've always shipped these two 🤷‍♀️
-> user: i don't trust this duo alone idk why
-> user: y'all are being weird as hell for no literal reason. go outside and touch grass.
user: W HOODIE
user: can't wait for this episode to come out :,)

"yesssssuh we're here. it's episode number i don't fucking know anymore, i lost count ages ago" Freezy starts making us laugh.

"already off to a wonderful start- we have a special guest today and it's someone who has never been on before, give it up for the lovely Elora Martin" Chip adds while clapping.

"hellooo" i say into the mic.

"how are you? i seen you recently went to New York for your 1 year anniversary, how'd that go?" Freezy says.

"i'm good thank you and yeah i did. it was a really good time, i got to see my mum which was lovely" i state.

"you're mum is fit by the way" Chip blurts.

i just shake my head and laugh "i'm sure she'll appreciate the compliment after watching this"

"why did you guys decide to go there for the big 1 year?" Freezy asks.

"mainly because he wanted to meet my mum and we've been together long enough that she won't question why i've brought someone to meet her early on"

"is that a thing with her?" Chip asks.

"yeah she acts really weird in a way if i bring someone over to meet her if we're in the early stages whether it's relationship or friendship. not sure why but she's always been like that"

"a protective thing probably" Chip mentions.

"how did him meeting her go?" Freezy looks at me.

"it was so sweet. bless him, he was such a nervous wreck but it all worked out. she absolutely adores him" i smile.

"that's adorable-" Chips adds.

"did he meet your dad?"

"nah he didn't" i shake my head.

"why not?" they look confused.

"i didn't see a point in them meeting, i never speak to my dad so why start now" i shrug.