six

It is a lovely Friday evening today and how am i spending it you may ask, well i'm on twitch at the moment streaming.

when i started the stream i was just going to chat with them because i was bored but since then, it's been all over the place.

first it was chatting, next i played 'spooky' Roblox games with a few supporters, then i did a bit of GeoGuessr and reacted to some videos.

i check the uptime "fucking hell, i've been streaming for 2 hours already."

"what's the next sidemen video going to be?" i read out loud, "well i can't tell you that but i did give a big hint this week on my story" i respond with a joking wink.

"play your new song and sing it live on stream" i read. "i would love to, aye a new karaoke segment?" i say as i put the song on.

"where did you go? is it something i said.. why am i alone in this bed? tell me the tru-" i begin singing but stop once i see my door slowly open off camera making me laugh.

"aye mate don't stop, i'm just here for the live music" Harry says then covering his mouth. "oh you're on stream? my bad my bad"

"you're fine, stay as long as you please but you have to sing with me at some point" i tell him, for some reason i'm finding it hard to stop smiling.

"oh a karaoke moment, okay then" he agrees.

He comes in frame pulling up a chair beside me, we sing along to the rest of the song ending it with laughter.

"that was proper good ya know? millions would be paid to hear that in concert" he says.

"i'm surprised you knew the words" i say looking at him.

"of course i did, it's a good song. stream dangerous if you haven't already and if you have then do it again" he says pointing at the chat.

i laugh reading the chats responses. "rah y'all are mad, why are you saying to kiss" my eyes widen.

Harry bursts into laughter which instantly makes me laugh "if i ever need a wingman or wingwoman i'm coming to your chat."

-

I've hit the 4 hour mark on uptime and i have wanted to end the stream multiple times but Harry insisted on staying live so i have. We're currently just waffling around about literally anything.

"do you want anything from Nando's? i'm gonna get it delivered" i ask while adding food to the cart.

"absolutely" he says.

i hand him my phone so he can add whatever to the cart. "i think we're doing a drinking thing tomorrow" i look at my schedule on the other monitor.

"oh really? that should be a fun time" he says handing me my phone back.

-

the food arrives and i guess you could say we're doing a Nando's 'Mukbang'. "how did you guys meet" Harry reads aloud.

"do you wanna tell it or me?" i ask before taking a bite.

"nah you can, i'm enjoying the food" he says.

"okay quick run through, i've known Tobi since we were in our teens, and in like 2012 i met Simon through him and Josh. shortly after, i met Ethan, JJ, and Vik through a Skype call they were on with Tobi." i start to explain.