five

eloramartin has added to their story

Today we are filming for sidemen as a whole group for the like second to last time before JJ goes on tour, and we're having Logan Paul as the guest

As you can tell from my instagram story, we are going fishing and i'm excited yet nervous to be going on a boat with these lot. i've been on a boat once with them and it terrified me so pray for me.

there are two teams like always, not necessarily good vs bad but it was a competition.

team one consisted of: Logan, Ethan, Simon, Tobi, and George.

team two consisted of: Harry, JJ. Josh, Vik, and i.

we have two hours to catch as many fish as possible, and every fish counts as a point.

on the boat

So we just started and team one already started throwing crabs over to our boat, so what did JJ do? he threw percy pigs at them.

"KSI are you already eating?" we hear George yell making everyone laugh.

"bro i've been eating the whole fucking time!" JJ yells back continuing to eat making us laugh even harder.

A couple minutes pass and we're all trying to find some form of alcohol on the boat since we couldn't find spiritz.

"nitro cocktails! come on then" Vik says opening a container he found.

"that's for you mate right there" Josh says.

"let's fucking go" JJ says grabbing one.

"nitro cocktails?" Harry questions.

"i'll take what i can get" i say taking one as well.

"look at us with our 'manly manly' drinks going fishing" Vik says causing us to laugh.

"who would've thought many years ago, we'd be out in the middle of the channel fucking drinking-" Harry starts.

"we dragged Logan Paul out into the English channel-" Vik interrupts.

"yeah this is it, we're finishing the job" JJ finishes the sentences.

We all laugh and start joking about throwing them overboard.

"lets try to open ourselves up a bit for the camera, JJ go to the other sid-" the cameraman starts.

we all start moving around as Harry turns back to the cameraman, "sometimes when i'm alone, i get really sad. so i'll open up for you-"

"awee-" i mumble.

"Harry, it's not Tinder mate" Josh states as everyone laughs.

As Ethan finishes explaining the rules of the challenge, of course the trash talk begins.