fourty

eloramartin has added to their story

yep that's right my mum is here! she flew in and i went to get her from the airport last night, Talia came over after finding out she arrived and slept over, them meeting was so adorable

she's mainly in town for work but she is sleeping here to save money from buying a hotel room.

"so you and Harry own this place right?" Tracie looks at me and i nod.

"yeah it's my house technically since my names on it but we split the bills" i explain.

she goes on about how beautiful the home is and she is so proud of me, yeah i saved you from having to listen to that.

"are you lot hungry? i can make breakfast" i ask.

"yes please" Tracie smiles.

"oh yes i am starving" Talia says while playing with bowie.

traciemartin has added to their story

-

We ate breakfast and got ready for the day. my mum was off to do work related things, Talia went back home and i was at Freezys with Harry and Lux to film a video.

"this is it, one take- one take wonder" Freezy says taking a deep breath.

"welcome everybody to the most loved and requested cook off series on YouTube, i'm actually pretty sure i'm the only one who has a cook off series- you all got click-baited by the Gordon Ramsay video so thank you to the 1.1 million of you- fuck" he starts the intro.

"how's one take mate?" Harry says in the background making us laugh.

"so shout out all 1.1 million of you that still clicked on the video, now today you know the click bait isn't quite as good- it's not up there with Gordon Ramsey but i tell you what, i couldn't get Harry on again as a cook so i brought in the second option.. his girlfriend" he jokes.

"fuck you" i laugh as the camera pans over to me then back to him.

"nah mate seriously though, it's Elora fucking Martin" he claps.