nineteen

skipping to the sidemen charity match

sidemen

liked by tobjizzle and otherssidemen: it feels great to be back

sidemen: it feels great to be back. catch the stream from 2:15pm.
-comments-
jdofficial: LETS GO ⚽️⚽️⚽️
tobjizzle: so excited
vikkstagram: absolutely stoked
joinsideplus: get your tickets!! oh wait we're all sold out 😏
-> calfreezy: who's running this account LMAO
mrbeast: 🐐
user: IM GONNA BE THERE!!!!
-> user: ur so lucky
user: IM SO EXCITED TO WATCH THE STREAM
user: the day we've all been waiting for

I'm with Talia at the moment, we're in the car on the way to the stadium. i told her that i was going last night when we were alone and her reaction was priceless.

Everyone else was already at the stadium since they had to do warm ups and everything.

"i'm so excited that you're going to be there" she smiles.

"i couldn't tell at all" i joke making her laugh.

After about a 20 minute drive, we arrive and meet up with Freya.

We get a bunch of snacks and stop at a spot to take pictures while we wait for the game to actually begin.

-

At our seats, some of the fans around started screaming and waving at us.

The guys come out and the game finally starts, StephenTries was one of the commentators and that was pure jokes. he was handing out violations left and right.

Not even 20 seconds into the game, Speed targets JJ which was just the funniest thing because he was celebrating it.

5 minutes in, Speed tackled someone again and Chunkz scored a goal for the Allstars.

"i wanna cheer but i want the Sidemen to win" i say making the girls laugh.

"i feel that" Freya laughs.

Niko scores a goal so it's 0-2 and the Allstars are taking the lead.

-

Vik scores making us stand and applaud the goal. The guys run up and pick him up.

"that reminds me of the other charity match, that's adorable" Talia says.

"omg what a full circle moment that is" i add.

We take our seats and continue watching only to stand again clapping for a goal that Tobi made this time.

"that was such a good play, Manny, Simon and Tobi are something else" Ally says.

"this game is already so good" Freya states.

-

They were doing some substitutions after a bit and Harry was on the side lines.