twenty three

don't judge my horrible photoshopping skills💀

niko

liked by chunkz and othersniko: this before and after is mental-comments-eloramartin: awee we were babies in the first pic -> niko: we still are🤷‍♂️chunkz: that difference is nuts -> niko: it's mad ishowspeed: wife and son ❤️-> niko: im your dadd...

niko: this before and after is mental
-comments-
eloramartin: awee we were babies in the first pic
-> niko: we still are🤷‍♂️
chunkz: that difference is nuts
-> niko: it's mad
ishowspeed: wife and son ❤️
-> niko: im your daddy
tobjizzle: the glow ups r top tier
-> niko: thanks for introducing us
miniminter: i feel like i'm looking into a time capsule
-> niko: yeah kind of
user: JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES
-> user: stopp i thought of that song instantly
user: OMG DOES THIS MEAN SHES GOING TO BE IN ANOTHER BETA SQUAD VIDEO?!!!?!
user: i'm love with you niko

"Welcome to a special beta squad edition of 'The Weakest Link'. Here are the 8 contestants who will take part in todays show, one of them will walk away with 10,000 pounds and the rest will leave with nothing. Round by round they're voted off as the weakest link" Chunkz starts the intro.

"Now the rules, in each round the aim is to answer enough questions correctly to reach your target within the time limit. The fastest way to reach a target is to create a chain of 8 correct answers, if you get an answer wrong you break that chain but if you say bank before the question is asked.. the money is saved however, you'll start a brand new chain from scratch"

"remember only banked money can be carried into the next round now lets meet the contestants" Chunkz finishes.

"my name is Sharky, i'm 26, and i'm a tiktoker"

"my name is Aj, i'm 25, and i'm a scammer"

everyone laughs, "my names Elora Martin, i'm 25, and i'm a lot of things-"

"just say a singer, you're too good to be classified as a youtuber" Chunkz says making us laugh more.

"my name is young Filly, i'm 26, and i'm a dog groomer"

"my names Darkest, i'm 24, and i'm the only bald one on this panel"

"fair play" Chunkz says as Niko slaps the back of Darkest's head.